Currently, new healthier expanded products is demanded for food sector, which are made from flours obtained from cereals, pseudocereals, legumes, etc.
Extrusion technology enables the development of new products, by incorporating alternative raw materials into existing formulations or creating nutritionally optimal formulas.
The transformation of techno-functional properties of less common raw materials generates ingredients with higher added value.
- We value by-products from the agri-food industry.
- We modify nutritional and functional properties of ingredients.
- We transform properties of vegetable flours to improve their application.
- We incorporate new ingredients for aquaculture feed.
- CARTIF analyzes the feasibility of the formulations and evaluates the quality of the final product.
- CARTIF has a Pilot Plant that consists of a rotating twin-screw extruder (25 kg/h), a mixing station, a drying room and a coating for the new manufactured products
Projects of reference:
CENIT ACUISOST (2007-2011)
PRIMER DIANA (2011-2014)
Technological services to companies