Acquisition and treatment of multispectral images
We have laser scanning and imaging equipment and different software to carry out the digitization of buildings and other goods.
- Long and short range laser scanning
- 3D models creation using computational photography (Photomodeling)
- Artworks appraising (authorship, work, etc.).
- Laser scanning of historical-artistic constructions with accuracies of 6mm at 50 m distance (long range) and 0.2mm (short range)
- Digitization of buildings, facades, porches, altarpieces and movable property by means of photomodeling from photographs taken by people or by drones.
- Detection of additions, interventions and different layers in artworks by digitization.
- Moisture detection before they become visible.
Projects of reference:
- Specific personalized services. 15% of the Románico Norte has been digitized by CARTIF.