Agro-forestry Laboratory offers:
- Comprehensive agricultural and forestry studies.
- Analysis and tests at laboratory, greenhouse and field levels.
- Personalized services for the agricultural sector, forestry and manufacturers of agricultural inputs (fertilizers, biostimulants,
- pesticides, substrates).
- Studies of new gardening, agriculture and forestry systems in urban settings.
Agro-forestry analysis and interpretation of results
- Characterization and full diagnosis of elements of agro-forestry farms : sustrates, plants, water, fertilizers, diseases and pests.
- Interpretation of results and management guidelines.
Nutritional and water analysis
- Fertilization tests: slow release fertilizers, oxidizing agents, optimization of doses, homogenization of fertilizer matter.
- Analysis of suitability and treatment of different effluents for using as irrigation water.
- Carrying out of transition studies of farming systems towards more sustainable and resilient alternatives to Climate Change.
- Valorization of effluents and residues for fertigation and technosols design.
- Crop association studies for pest and disease control and production optimization.
- Suitability study of the contributions of nutrients to the real demand of the plant, taking into account the environmental conditions and surroundings (urban, peri-urban, rural).
- Nutritional monitoring to control and increase the profitability of crops.
- Monitoring of the specific needs of the plant, fitting irrigation and fertilizer doses in the different phenological stages.