Analysis and interpretation of materials using SEM microscopy
The study of new materials in the field of nanotechnology requires the use of tools with high capacity and resolution.
From the interaction of an electron beam with matter, the Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) analysis technique offers high resolution solutions in agri-food, chemical, biological and new material applications (metal parts, catalysts, membranes) .
- We condition and prepare the solid samples for microscopic analysis.
- We analyze and interpret the microscopic and morphological structures of the samples tested.
- We qualitatively determine yields of structural transformation processes for their optimization from the analysis of SEM images.
- CARTIF has a high resolution SEM – FEI QUANTA 200 Microscope.
- CARTIF has an experienced multidisciplinary team and the complete equipment necessary to work in a very wide spectrum of technological areas..
Projects of reference:
Technological services to companies