Design, simulation and development of mechanical systems and machines
We are experts in Catia V5 to help our clients (automotive, agriculture, agri-food industry, recycling machines, energy, manufacturing and production industry). We also have experience using Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, Autocad, I-deas, NX
- Design of all kinds of mechanical systems and machines for the automotive, construction and food industries.
- Design and static and dynamic evaluation of different slender structural systems
- Design and structure calculation of profiles and characterization of the material.
- Structural calculation of benches, racks, containers, etc.
- We use the parametric modeling methodology in the Catia environment. This methodology allows model changes that save time during part development and/or subsequent modifications.
- Use of the finite element method for the optimization of the designs and the assessment of the functionality and resistive capacity of the designed elements.
Projects of reference:
- ADIENT: Design and development of Poka Yokes
- SERVING-SERTEC (SPR): Characterization of panels and racks.