Development, evaluation and drafting of strategies to adapt to the climate change in municipalities in order to face and mitigate the effects of the climate change. This will be done through a process of identification of the most probable climate impacts using climate projections and scenarios, and lines of acting (adaptive actions) will be defined for those scopes prioritised by the municipality.
- Realization of climate projections over the municipality and identification of the more probable climate impacts.
- Integrated evaluation of risks and climate vulnerability.
- Analysis of the adaptation capability of the municipality.
- Shared definition of strategic objectives, goals and acting lines, adaptive measurements and economic analysis.
- Definition of follow-up indicators.
Synthesis documents for Strategic of Adaptation and Mitigation
Availability of several self-made tools:
- Estimation of the balance for CO2 emissions.
- Estimation and visualization of the energy demand for residential buildings in rural or urban environments.
- IAM modelling in climate matters.
- IPCC methodologies for emission inventory.
- SEA process for strategic environmental evaluation.
Projects of reference:
- Strategies for Adaptation to Climate Change in Valladolid.