For over 20 years, CARTIF has developed its own artificial vision algorithms for use in production processes in all kinds of industries.
- Innovative solutions in industrial machine vision systems. With the aim of improving productivity and competitiveness, we develop vision systems for: process control, quality control, detection of defective products, identification and classification of components, positioning of objects, dimensional control, etc.
- We carry out custom developments to meet the specific needs of our clients.
- Development of proprietary algorithms for the inspection of highly reflective surfaces and defects detection.
Projects of reference:
- ADIENT: Detection of “assembling defects” in car seats manufacturing.
- RENAULT L12: Verification of sheet positioning in hot stamping processes.
- GESTAMP: Detection of pores and cracks in automotive steel sheets.