[frESCO] Final Conference
New business models for innovative energy service packages for residential customers
The frESCO project aims to deploy innovative business models based on energy service packages that combine and adequately remunerate local flexibility to optimise local energy performance, using energy efficiency and demand-side management.
It will hold its final conference on 29 November at the ENLIT site in Paris.
Final Conference Agenda frESCO
10:00 – 10:10 Reception of participants; Chiara Pasini (RINA Consulting)
10:10 – 10:20 frESCO Overview; Juan Aranda (CIRCE)
10:20 – 10:50 Technical report: big data management platform and application software framework; Giorgos Papadopoulos (S5) and Kostas Mylonas (Ubitech)
10:50 – 11:20 Session “Demo sites testing and frESCO solution’s validation” Moderated by Juan Aranda (CIRCE).
– Current status of residential buildings and smart retrofit activities at demo sites”; Daniel Sánchez (COMSA).
– Perspective of the main results, lessons learned and impact assessment of frESCO demonstration activities”; Juan Aranda (CIRCE).
11:20 – 11:35 Coffee break
11:35 – 12:15 Sister projects session moderated by Chiara Pasini (RINA Consulting): frESCO, BEYOND.
– Main technological and business innovations developed in each project.
– Pros and cons of using AI to provide advanced energy services in buildings.
– Acceptance of technological developments by stakeholders and citizens.
12:15 – 12:40 Q&A