[FUSILLI] Living Lab for the Sustainable development of cities
FUSILLI european project promotes policies and actions for the transformation of food system, according to 4food2030 priorities and along the entire supply chain, through participatory workshops activated in the 12 partners cities from 2021 to 2024.
Together with CARTIF, the project’s leading foundation, we meet administrators and technicians from Rome and Turin, who represent Italy in the project.
Followed by a preview presentation and tasting of products from the Mirafiori Ma.Mi Food basket – made in Mirafiori
- Councillor for Agriculture, Environment and Waste Cycle, Roma Capitale.
- Councilor for Ecological and Digital Transition, Innovation, Environment, Mobility and Transportation, City of Turin.
- Belén Blanco Espeso, agrifood and processes division, Head of the Food Area, CARTIF Foundation, FUSILLI lead partner.
- Egidio Dansero, Italian Local Food Policy Network.
- Elisabetta Luzzi, FUSILLI Rome.
- Paola Baravalle, FUSILLI Turin.
- Mirafood, Mirafiori Community
More info: FUSILLI Workshop