Pilot Plant for catalytic reactions in gas phase
- Pilot Plant used to study catalytic reactions in the gas phase.
- Reaction conditions:
- Temperature range: room – 900 ºC
- Pressure range: atmospheric – 50 bar
- The Plant has the following equipment:
- Dosing system for liquid and gaseous reagents
- Evaporation chamber
- Product separation system
- Real-time acquisition of process variables
- Continuous measurement of gases by GC/TCD, and discontinuous measurement of condensable products by GC / MS
- Reformed with steam in gas phase.
- Methane flavouring.