- The plant consists of a discontinuous rotary reactor heated by an electric furnace that allows temperatures of up to 900ºC to be reached. The reactor capacity is 120 L (useful volume ∼ 40L). The plant allows working with different inert gases and water vapor.
- The plant has different associated equipment:
- Condensing system: a heat exchanger and two condensers and a scrubber.
- Balance for the quantification of tars.
- Gas flow meter.
- TCD gas chromatograph (MicroGC) for the characterization of the gases generated.
- Pirólisis de residuos carbonosos (biomasa agroforestal, RSU,etc.)