- Spray Drying Plant includes:
- Feed tank and inlet juice atomizer
- NG burner and indirect hot gases generator
- Air disperser, drying chamber, suction fan and air register
- The plant can be operated with the following conditions:
- Variable air inlet tempeature range: 120 – 200 ºC
- Outlet temperature: 90 ºC
- Evaporation capacity: 19 L/h
- The generated dust is collected by a cyclone and a big-bag.
- Testing in a mini-spray dryer is allowed, with easy scaling to a pilot and industrial plant.
- Stabilization and drying of final product.
- Encapsulation of active ingredients.
- Encapsulation and stabilization of slow-release fertilizers.