- Depending on the membrane used, it can work under the following conditions:
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Temperature range: 10 – 55 ºC
- PH range: 1,5 – 13
- Separation of high molecular weight components, colloids or small particles in suspension contained in a liquid.
- Surface or groundwater treatment.
- Municipal or industrial wastewater treatment.
- Seawater or brackish water treatment as a pretreatment for reverse osmosis or nanofiltration systems.
- Concentration of the fermentation broth of xanthan gum.