Sectors of interest
Processing and sterilization of products.
Clarification of beverages and purification of drinking water.
- Industrial Processes:
Effluent treatment and process water purification.
Recovery of residual flows and separation of organic and inorganic matter.
Reduction of organic load of process water and adaptation to discharge parameters or reuse in process.
Flow concentration (xanthan gum fermentation broth).
Separation of high molecular weight components, colloids and dissolved solids in suspension.
Integrated systems for the natural treatment of process water using artificial wetlands and reuse in a hydroponic irrigation system.
- Pharmaceutical: sterilization of products and active ingredients.
Desalinization of seawater or brackish water to drink.
Separation of bacteria from water.
Water purification processes:
Purification of domestic drinking water
Elimination of colour and total organic carbon in surface waters
Elimination of hardness from well water
- Reverse osmosis.
- Phytoremediation: artificial wetlands and hydroponic irrigation system
Solutions in natural treatment of gray water
- Integration of artificial wetlands in buildings (roofs, gardens, facades, etc.) for treating gray water and generating irrigation water or pouring into sewers in better conditions.
- Reduction of the organic load of gray water by means of mixed systems of artificial wetland/green extensive covered.
- Studies of natural treatment and reuse of gray water in pilot tests under real conditions.
- Elimination of different contaminants.