Technical counselling for the implantation of an Energy Management Systems (EMS) in a company following the norm ISO 50001 and complying with the current laws (Directive 2012/27/UE & RD 56/2016). The goal is to provide the procedures and tools necessary to reduce the energy costs and help to achieve a better environmental performance and corporative image based on efficiency and sustainability.
- We make audits and diagnosis of the initial status based on the compilation of technical information and visits to the facilities.
- We counsel about all the aspects of the methodologic definition and planning of the energy management program, including: objectives, indicators, monitoring requirements, resource planning and timing, etc., adapted to the specific characteristics of the client.
- We follow up indicators and propose and evaluate improving measurements derived from SGE, including the techno-economical evaluation.
- Additionally we offer the development and deployment of tools adapted to the requirements of the EMS to be implanted.
- Wide experience in supporting to large and small enterprises for the energy management of their processes and facilities. We offer a custom counselling service.
Projects of reference:
GESTINOVA, INNOEMPRESA, FAENA, REEMAIN, ESENGULL, ENERPRO