Tailor-made development of 3D printing technologies applied to the construction and rehabilitation sector is offered.
- Development of 3D printing systems for the construction sector
- Horizontal 3D printing systems (precast printing) and vertical (direct printing on facades)
- 3D measurement system of the surface to be printed to correct irregularities
- Custom developments for specific applications.
Projects of reference:
- 3DCONS: 3D printing technologies in the construction industry, both in the field of new construction and in the restoration and rehabilitation of heritage.
- REZBUILD (Horizon 2020): Development of new technologies for the rehabilitation of houses in order to reduce energy consumption and installation time.