We have developed robotic systems for rehabilitation therapies and applications for analyzing the results of the applied therapies.
- One-to-multi-axis robotic systems (E2REBOT) for neurological rehabilitation of the upper extremities for people who have suffered a stroke.
- Wide variety of games and activities adapted to the needs of the patient.
- Use of virtual reality techniques.
- Possibility of adaptation to new needs.
- Possibility of adaptation to other pathologies.
- Experience in information systems in a clinical environment.