The main objective of SHAREM is to design, develop and validate a modular and configurable robotic system, for the realization of rehabilitation, habilitation or stimulation therapies of the upper limbs.
The SHAREM project aims to make a qualitative leap in rehabilitation robotics by integrating new emerging technologies: “Háptic Technology” for optimal patient-robot interaction under the “Assist As Needed” paradigm, biofeedback in order to use physiological signals that allow introducing the patient into the control loop of the “Human In The Loop” robotic system, together with Virtual Reality Environments (VR). The integration and improvement of all these technologies make SHAREM one of the first bio-cooperative systems.
- Design and development of a robotic modular rehabilitation platform with a “modular” design, configurable according to the needs of the healthcare center.
- Development of functional modules for the active interaction of patients.
- Therapies of daily life activity with new virtual reality interfaces.
- Development of new metrics that allow them to monitor, diagnose and predict patients.
- Presentation of 1 scientific article related to the designs proposed in the realization of the project.
- Presentation of 1 scientific article related to the results obtained from the application of the robotic system to healthy people.
- The results will be presented at national congresses related to the subject of automation, robotics applied to rehabilitation, rehabilitation or robotics.
- A new modular platform for rehabilitation.
- AVD virtual reality therapies.
- New metrics for patient follow-up.
Collaboration Challenges 2017
Total CARTIF budget: 303.262,64 €
Grant awarded CARTIF: 242.610,11 €
Duration: December 2017 – May 2021
Rubén Alonso Alonso
Industrial and Digital Systems Division
The objective is to develop a new generation of Socio-Bio-Cooperative robotic devices based on haptic technology combined with the novel Socio-Bio-Cooperative control approach to robotic systems, which proposes to use the biophysical signals of the users to adapt their reaction to the user’s state.
CARTIF PROJECTS EIAROBAmbient intelligence ecosystem for the support of long-term care at home using social botsDescriptionEIAROB project has as main objective promote the autonomy and quality life of elder and dependent people. The project is articulated in 3 axes:...
IDET is an innovative project aimet at creating a set of technologies that backbone an integrated development environment that facilitates the creation of rehabilitation therapies for robotic systems.
At AIROSO Project, progress will be made in integrating robotics into society, progressing in two directions: the coexistence of social robots with older people and human-robot interaction using robotic heads.
The objective of the CytoPrep project is the design and development of an integral solution consisting of new reagents, devices and equipment. Which are part of a new methodolody for the preparation of samples for analysisi by flow cytometry (CMF).
Social&Smart-SANDS it´s about creating a protocol by which household appliances can exchange information on use and results and learn from it to achieve more efficient operations.
E2REBOT is based on the integrated appplication of a wide spectrum of technologies for movement control and force interaction: mechatronics, virtual reality, haptic control, interfaces and bio-feedback.
The SOLUCII project generate a technical advance that allows the development of an innovative support system for the comprehensive analysis of patients in intensive care units with support for medical decisions based on ICTs.