EIAROB project has as main objective promote the autonomy and quality life of elder and dependent people. The project is articulated in 3 axes:
- The first axe consists on the development of an environmental intelligence system for the support of independent life, that will monitore and supervise the user activities to establish recommendations and alerts. Social robots will be incorporated as support element fot user for the development of activities.
- Another axe of the projects is the development of mecatronic and robotic solutions for the care of elderly. Solutions will be developed for home-based care and travel support.
- The thrid axe consists on the development of an experimental observatory of robotics for the independent life in Castilla and Leon.
- Promote the autonomy and life quality of dependent elderly, both in their houses such as in cohabitation units in residential centres.
- Prevent risk situations and the aggravation of dependency.
- To facilitate the work of the professionals in charge of your care.
- To reduce the economic costs associated with caring for people with disabilities or dependency.
- Project coordination.
- Integration of social robots as support elements for residents.
- Development of a system that offers care services, therapy, entertainment, physic stimulation and acces to remote help.
- Development of robotic systems for support and movement of the person in the home, wheelchair assistance and manipulation support.
- Development of an experimental observatory of robotic for independet life in Castilla and Leon.
- Development of digital enablers to improve Socio-Assistencial processes.
Innovation Projects GSS-Next Gen
Total Budget: 4.000.000€
CARTIF Budget: 2.899.999,99€
CARTIF Financing: 2.899.999,99€
Duration: 01/01/2022 – 31/12/2023
Industrial and Digital Systems Division
The objective is to develop a new generation of Socio-Bio-Cooperative robotic devices based on haptic technology combined with the novel Socio-Bio-Cooperative control approach to robotic systems, which proposes to use the biophysical signals of the users to adapt their reaction to the user’s state.
IDET is an innovative project aimet at creating a set of technologies that backbone an integrated development environment that facilitates the creation of rehabilitation therapies for robotic systems.
At AIROSO Project, progress will be made in integrating robotics into society, progressing in two directions: the coexistence of social robots with older people and human-robot interaction using robotic heads.
The objective of the CytoPrep project is the design and development of an integral solution consisting of new reagents, devices and equipment. Which are part of a new methodolody for the preparation of samples for analysisi by flow cytometry (CMF).
The main objective of SHAREM is to design, develop and validate a modular and configurable robotic system, for the realization of rehabilitation, habilitation or stimulation therapies of the upper limbs.
Social&Smart-SANDS it´s about creating a protocol by which household appliances can exchange information on use and results and learn from it to achieve more efficient operations.
E2REBOT is based on the integrated appplication of a wide spectrum of technologies for movement control and force interaction: mechatronics, virtual reality, haptic control, interfaces and bio-feedback.
The SOLUCII project generate a technical advance that allows the development of an innovative support system for the comprehensive analysis of patients in intensive care units with support for medical decisions based on ICTs.