IDET is an innovative project, aimed at creating a set of technologies that backbone an integrated development environment that facilitates the creation of rehabilitation therapies for robotic systems, through virtual environments, by the clinical staff of rehabilitation centers.
Within the framework of this project, a robotic system for enf-effector-type wrist rehabilitation will also be desgined and implemented. The WRISTBOT system will offer the rehabilitation capacity of the prone-supination movement and active flexion-extension of the wrist. This robotic system will be integrable in PHISIOBOT.
IDET will progress in decreasign the usability barriers of rehabilitation robotics by health personnel.
- Design and develop an IDE for rehabilitation therapies based on Scratch.
- Design and develop a modular HAL (Hardward Abstraction Layer) layer.
- Evaluate the usability and degree of satisfaction of IDET through specific methodologies and techniques.
- Design and implement a robotic system for the rehabilitation of the “end effector” wrist.
- Evaluate the usability and degree of satisfaction of WRISTBOT.
- Presentation of a scientific article related to the designs proposed in the realization of the project.
- The results will be presented in national conferences related to the subject of automation, robotics applied to rehabilitation, rehabilitation or robotics.
- IDE for the development of therapies in robotic systems.
- Wrist rehabilitation robot/module.
- New virtual reality therapies for robotic systems.
Collaboration Challenges 2019
Total Budget: 783,006.04 €
Grant CARTIF: 254,103 €
Duration: 01/01/2020 – 31/12/2022
Industrial and Digital Systems Division
At AIROSO Project, progress will be made in integrating robotics into society, progressing in two directions: the coexistence of social robots with older people and human-robot interaction using robotic heads.
The objective of the CytoPrep project is the design and development of an integral solution consisting of new reagents, devices and equipment. Which are part of a new methodolody for the preparation of samples for analysisi by flow cytometry (CMF).
The main objective of SHAREM is to design, develop and validate a modular and configurable robotic system, for the realization of rehabilitation, habilitation or stimulation therapies of the upper limbs.
Social&Smart-SANDS it´s about creating a protocol by which household appliances can exchange information on use and results and learn from it to achieve more efficient operations.
E2REBOT is based on the integrated appplication of a wide spectrum of technologies for movement control and force interaction: mechatronics, virtual reality, haptic control, interfaces and bio-feedback.
The SOLUCII project generate a technical advance that allows the development of an innovative support system for the comprehensive analysis of patients in intensive care units with support for medical decisions based on ICTs.