The flours used in the food sector are characterized by their diversity, both in their original cultivation (cereals, pseudocereals, legumes) and in their properties for product development.
This aspect requires an exhaustive knowledge of all its properties, as well as its behavior in mixtures with other ingredients and in technological processes.
- We characterize cereal flours, legumes, starches and their mixtures for the development of new products and modifications in product formulation.
- We analyze rheological, physical-chemical, nutritional and microbiological properties for the quality control of product developments.
- CARTIF accumulates an experience of more than 20 years in the transformation and development of new food products from flour and cereals.
- We have an Analysis Laboratory that allows the development of new products from different types of flours, the quality control of preparations with flours of different types and determine their possible uses.
Projects of reference:
- DIANA (2011-2014)
- PROGRESO (2015-2019)
- Technological services to companies.