Despite its multidisciplinary and multisectoral nature, the origins of the CARTIF Foundation are especially linked to automation and process robotization projects.
- Research in the development of robotic and automated solutions for manufacturing processes
- Desarrollos a medida para la interacción hombre-máquina.
- Design and development of innovative PokaYokes for the production line.
- Specialists in mechatronics, microcontrollers and advanced sensors.
- Integration of technologies that facilitate the implementation of the Lean Manufacturing philosophy in the industry.
Projects of reference:
- LASHARE: Robotic cell for laser metal cutting
- SARA: Intelligent augmented reality system for learning operations and industrial assembly.