LASHARE is the acronym of an European project involving more than 60 SMEs from across Europe, partners from industry and six of the most renowned laser research institutes.
LASHARE conducted 28 Laser-based Equipment Assessments (LEAs) addressing a broad range of laser applications. All of them involved a supplier, an industrial user and a research partner. CARTIF in the role of research partner participated in five of them (LAP3D, FCPS, PROCUT3D, ALLEGRO and CICERONE)
- Main objective is to share knowledge on laser-based equipment and its use addressing the whole valua chain end to end.
- As a key success factor for European manufacturing the transfer of innovative solutions from the laboratory into industrially robust products and the dissemination of its use stands at the heart of the project.
- Depending on the LEA, different objectives were established.
Propose a novel approach (LEA) to bring together the industry´s demand for an increased efficiency in manufacturing, the potential of SME´s to deliver innovative equipment and the background of European research entities to provide a scientifically sound support for the success of such a challenge.
- To establish a novel methodology to assess new approaches based on laser technology.
- To increase the TRL of the LEAs developed from low levels to level of 7 and above.
- To create the LASHARE Competence Center (LCC), an European network of laser research centres along with equipment suppliers and industrial users.
AI REGIO project aims at supporting AI-driven Digital Transformation of European Manufacturing SMEs, by up-scaling and coordinating different regional smart specialization strategies, by integrating DMPs and DIHs.
Transforming Transport project demonstrated, in a realistic, measurable an replicable wway the transformations that Big Data can bring to the mobility and logistics market. TT adress 13 pilots in 7 domains.
AI4EU project aims to make available to users resources based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) that facilitate scientific research and innovation.
Smart Factory project has addressed industrial research and technological validation of advanced data and information management systems for manufacturing industries in Castilla y León.
DISRUPTIVE is a cross-border cooperation project which strives to promote and strengthen the collaboration, exchange and scientific production of the Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) located in Castilla y León and in the North of Portugal.
SIMAFE project, whose objective is the development of a training and training platform for railway maintenance personnel, based on advanced HMI techniques, electronic training…
The 3DCONS Project (New Construction Processes by means of 3D Printing) focuses on 3D printing technologies in the construction industry and covers several areas: robotics, the search for new materials, process automation, the technological drive of building and the development of design tools based on Building Information Modelling (BIM).
The SHERIFF Project (Hybrid and Economic System of Flexible Integral Facade Rehabilitation) new tools for the energy rehabilitation of buildings.
The CIBIC project arises with the objective of improving the services provided by the companies of conservation of infrastructures, based on the application of new technologies to carry out the concept of intelligent systems that will help to improve the quality and the innovation of these services.