DISRUPTIVE (“Accelerating Digital Innovation Hubs within the region of PocTep to foster the latest DISRUPTIVE ICT through cross-border Cooperation”) is a cross-border cooperation project which strives to promote and strengthen the collaboration, exchange and scientific production of the Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) located in Castilla y León and in the North of Portugal.
The main objective of the project is to create a cross-border DIH model, supported by a joint Research and Innovation (R&I) strategy, to achieve excellence in innovation related to technologies declared of strategic interest by the EU.
- The development of new R&I initiatives of strategic importance to the EU, within the context of disruptive ICT.
- Transform the whole cross-border region, promote research activity, increase the productivity and the number of specialized researchers in centres of reference.
- Create a pull effect that will have a positive impact on the development and competitiveness in the area of the project.
- Elaborate an interregional R&I strategy towards a cross-border DIH: networking events.
- Develop an R&I program in the DIHs for the generation of knowledge and excellence in R&i: mentoring seminars.
- Launch of a cross-border specialisation programme in R&I in disruptive ICT technologies: training programme and exchange of researchers.
- Generate an excellence R& transfer model: congresses/workshops and hackathons.
- Cross-border DIH that brings together competences, making the CyL-PN region an innovative pole of reference for cutting-edge ICT technologies.
- Attract funding by proposing 3 R&I projects.
- Creation of initiatives based on the transfer of specialized centres to generate muscle that allows the development of the region.
- Generation of specialized knowledge around disruptive technologies that becomes a competitive tool to attract talent.
AI4EU project aims to make available to users resources based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) that facilitate scientific research and innovation.
The 3DCONS Project (New Construction Processes by means of 3D Printing) focuses on 3D printing technologies in the construction industry and covers several areas: robotics, the search for new materials, process automation, the technological drive of building and the development of design tools based on Building Information Modelling (BIM).
The SHERIFF Project (Hybrid and Economic System of Flexible Integral Facade Rehabilitation) new tools for the energy rehabilitation of buildings.