Accelerating Digital Innovation Hubs within the region of PocTep to foster the latest DISRUPTIVE ICT through cross-border Cooperation
DISRUPTIVE (“Accelerating Digital Innovation Hubs within the region of PocTep to foster the latest DISRUPTIVE ICT through cross-border Cooperation”) is a cross-border cooperation project which strives to promote and strengthen the collaboration, exchange and scientific production of the Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) located in Castilla y León and in the North of Portugal.
The main objective of the project is to create a cross-border DIH model, supported by a joint Research and Innovation (R&I) strategy, to achieve excellence in innovation related to technologies declared of strategic interest by the EU.
- The development of new R&I initiatives of strategic importance to the EU, within the context of disruptive ICT.
- Transform the whole cross-border region, promote research activity, increase the productivity and the number of specialized researchers in centres of reference.
- Create a pull effect that will have a positive impact on the development and competitiveness in the area of the project.
- Elaborate an interregional R&I strategy towards a cross-border DIH: networking events.
- Develop an R&I program in the DIHs for the generation of knowledge and excellence in R&i: mentoring seminars.
- Launch of a cross-border specialisation programme in R&I in disruptive ICT technologies: training programme and exchange of researchers.
- Generate an excellence R& transfer model: congresses/workshops and hackathons.
- Cross-border DIH that brings together competences, making the CyL-PN region an innovative pole of reference for cutting-edge ICT technologies.
- Attract funding by proposing 3 R&I projects.
- Creation of initiatives based on the transfer of specialized centres to generate muscle that allows the development of the region.
- Generation of specialized knowledge around disruptive technologies that becomes a competitive tool to attract talent.
PREDICTIVOdB seeks to develop an innovative solution for the maintenance of wind farms that is quick to implement and has low energy and economic requirements.
INTELIFER consists of the optimisation of the process and products of a granulated NPK fertiliser manufacturing line with the support of Artificial Intelligence.
The overall objective of s-X-AIPI (self-X Artificial Intelligence for European Process Indsutry digital transformation) is to research, develop, test and experiment an innovative toolset of custom trustworthy self-X AI technologies and applications.
PhotonHub Europe is the unique european Hub (DIH) in photonic that integrates the best technologies, facilities and knowledge in photonics as well as the experience of 53 partners of all Europe. The result is the creation of a unique window that offers a huge variety of support resources for industry to accelerate the integration of photonic in its products and processes.
AI REGIO project aims at supporting AI-driven Digital Transformation of European Manufacturing SMEs, by up-scaling and coordinating different regional smart specialization strategies, by integrating DMPs and DIHs.
Transforming Transport project demonstrated, in a realistic, measurable an replicable wway the transformations that Big Data can bring to the mobility and logistics market. TT adress 13 pilots in 7 domains.
AI4EU project aims to make available to users resources based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) that facilitate scientific research and innovation.
Lashare conducted 28 Laser-based Equipment Assessments (LEA-Laser-based Equipment Assessments) addressing a broad range of laser applications.
Smart Factory project has addressed industrial research and technological validation of advanced data and information management systems for manufacturing industries in Castilla y León.
SIMAFE project, whose objective is the development of a training and training platform for railway maintenance personnel, based on advanced HMI techniques, electronic training…
The 3DCONS Project (New Construction Processes by means of 3D Printing) focuses on 3D printing technologies in the construction industry and covers several areas: robotics, the search for new materials, process automation, the technological drive of building and the development of design tools based on Building Information Modelling (BIM).
The SHERIFF Project (Hybrid and Economic System of Flexible Integral Facade Rehabilitation) new tools for the energy rehabilitation of buildings.
The CIBIC project arises with the objective of improving the services provided by the companies of conservation of infrastructures, based on the application of new technologies to carry out the concept of intelligent systems that will help to improve the quality and the innovation of these services.