Process and product optimisation of a granular fertiliser manufacturing line supported by artificial intelligence technologies
INTELIFER objective consists on the optimisation of the process and products of a granular fertiliser manufacturing line supported by artificial intelligence technologies.
In the manufacturing of fertilisers exist limitations in terms of efficiency, environmental impact and productive process rentability, largely because of the huge relationships of recycling, which nowadays average is 50%. So that the technological challenge is founding optimal work parameter for:
- Increase the energy efficiency, production rate and line availability.
- Better knowledge of the manufacturing process.
- Strengthen the innovation capability of Mirat Fertilisers.
- Improve the chemistry and physic quality of the manufactured fertilisers.
- Implementation of a digitalisation platform of a manufacturing line: improve the sensorization, databases with fundamental parameter of the process.
- Design, development and validation of a line simulation model, applying Artificial Intelligence.
- Design, development and validation of a prototype of
- Design, development and validation of a prototype of an intelligent plant operator advice and assistance system.
- Design, development, assembly and installation of the digitisation platform, subsequent commissioning and optimisation process.
- Fertilisers manufacturing line simulation model.
- Eliciting the expertise of plant operators.
- Design of the control model at open loop by difuse rules.
- Laboratory validation by the simulation model.
- Experimental validation by the tests design.
- Digitisation platform: optimsing the sensorization and monitoring system.
- Simulation model of the granular fertiliser production line.
- Intelligent system for advice and support to the plant operator.
- Improving the quality of fertiliser products.
- Optimisation of operations management in manufacturing.
CDTI R&D projects Cervera Technological Transference
Total Budget: 470,816€
CARTIF outsourcing: 74,500€
Duration: 2021 – 2023
Mireya de Diego Moro
Industrial and Digital Systems Division
Industry 4.0 projects:
The overall objective of s-X-AIPI (self-X Artificial Intelligence for European Process Indsutry digital transformation) is to research, develop, test and experiment an innovative toolset of custom trustworthy self-X AI technologies and applications.
PhotonHub Europe is the unique european Hub (DIH) in photonic that integrates the best technologies, facilities and knowledge in photonics as well as the experience of 53 partners of all Europe. The result is the creation of a unique window that offers a huge variety of support resources for industry to accelerate the integration of photonic in its products and processes.
AI REGIO project aims at supporting AI-driven Digital Transformation of European Manufacturing SMEs, by up-scaling and coordinating different regional smart specialization strategies, by integrating DMPs and DIHs.
Transforming Transport project demonstrated, in a realistic, measurable an replicable wway the transformations that Big Data can bring to the mobility and logistics market. TT adress 13 pilots in 7 domains.
AI4EU project aims to make available to users resources based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) that facilitate scientific research and innovation.
Lashare conducted 28 Laser-based Equipment Assessments (LEA-Laser-based Equipment Assessments) addressing a broad range of laser applications.
Smart Factory project has addressed industrial research and technological validation of advanced data and information management systems for manufacturing industries in Castilla y León.
DISRUPTIVE is a cross-border cooperation project which strives to promote and strengthen the collaboration, exchange and scientific production of the Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) located in Castilla y León and in the North of Portugal.
SIMAFE project, whose objective is the development of a training and training platform for railway maintenance personnel, based on advanced HMI techniques, electronic training…
The 3DCONS Project (New Construction Processes by means of 3D Printing) focuses on 3D printing technologies in the construction industry and covers several areas: robotics, the search for new materials, process automation, the technological drive of building and the development of design tools based on Building Information Modelling (BIM).
The SHERIFF Project (Hybrid and Economic System of Flexible Integral Facade Rehabilitation) new tools for the energy rehabilitation of buildings.
The CIBIC project arises with the objective of improving the services provided by the companies of conservation of infrastructures, based on the application of new technologies to carry out the concept of intelligent systems that will help to improve the quality and the innovation of these services.