The companie that carry out the railway maintenance work raise the need to improve the training procedures of their personnel, as well as reduce the time and expenses associated.
From this need arises the SIMAFE project, whose objective is the development of a training and training platform for railway maintenance personnel, based on advanced HMI techniques, training, electronic training, smart tutoring, training in case-based simulators, etc.
CARTIF develops the intelligent tutoring module that evaluates the student as he performs the different exercises and proposes to the tutor the following exercises to be performed based on the acquired skills and the student´s progress.
- Development of a training platform for railway maintenance personnel, based on advanced HMI techniques with intelligent tutoring.
- Virtual training platform – intelligent simulator of a tie tamper.
- Intelligent training system based on levels of experience and/or learning, with “semi-automatic” monitoring and evaluation of each student and dynamic adaptation.
- Development of a railway maintenance simulator, including the necessary elements to simulate track maintenance work.
- Characterization of the different techniques to be applied in the railway maintenance work processes, for their simulation.
- Definition of the elements that would make up a representative “generic tie tamper” that can be taken as the basis for personnel training.
- Development and implementation of an intelligent tutoring system.
- Platform that collects the fundamental elements that a batter has. Advanced HMI interfaces are included with display screens, keypads, pedals or levers.
- Definition of the exercises according to the most common batting tasks, establishing different degrees of difficulty and training levels.
- Evaluation tool, which considers the results obtained in each exercise and the skills acquired in the training process.
Overall budget: 896,281.66€
CARTIF Grant: 829,099.43 €
Period: Noveber 2012 – July 2016
Javier Rodríguez Nieto
PREDICTIVOdB seeks to develop an innovative solution for the maintenance of wind farms that is quick to implement and has low energy and economic requirements.
INTELIFER consists of the optimisation of the process and products of a granulated NPK fertiliser manufacturing line with the support of Artificial Intelligence.
The overall objective of s-X-AIPI (self-X Artificial Intelligence for European Process Indsutry digital transformation) is to research, develop, test and experiment an innovative toolset of custom trustworthy self-X AI technologies and applications.
PhotonHub Europe is the unique european Hub (DIH) in photonic that integrates the best technologies, facilities and knowledge in photonics as well as the experience of 53 partners of all Europe. The result is the creation of a unique window that offers a huge variety of support resources for industry to accelerate the integration of photonic in its products and processes.
AI REGIO project aims at supporting AI-driven Digital Transformation of European Manufacturing SMEs, by up-scaling and coordinating different regional smart specialization strategies, by integrating DMPs and DIHs.
Transforming Transport project demonstrated, in a realistic, measurable an replicable wway the transformations that Big Data can bring to the mobility and logistics market. TT adress 13 pilots in 7 domains.
AI4EU project aims to make available to users resources based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) that facilitate scientific research and innovation.
Lashare conducted 28 Laser-based Equipment Assessments (LEA-Laser-based Equipment Assessments) addressing a broad range of laser applications.
Smart Factory project has addressed industrial research and technological validation of advanced data and information management systems for manufacturing industries in Castilla y León.
DISRUPTIVE is a cross-border cooperation project which strives to promote and strengthen the collaboration, exchange and scientific production of the Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) located in Castilla y León and in the North of Portugal.
The 3DCONS Project (New Construction Processes by means of 3D Printing) focuses on 3D printing technologies in the construction industry and covers several areas: robotics, the search for new materials, process automation, the technological drive of building and the development of design tools based on Building Information Modelling (BIM).
The SHERIFF Project (Hybrid and Economic System of Flexible Integral Facade Rehabilitation) new tools for the energy rehabilitation of buildings.
The CIBIC project arises with the objective of improving the services provided by the companies of conservation of infrastructures, based on the application of new technologies to carry out the concept of intelligent systems that will help to improve the quality and the innovation of these services.