TAI REGIO (Regions and DIHs alliance for AI-driven Digital Transformation of European Manufacturing SMEs, by up-scaling and coordinating different regional smart specialization strategies, by integrating DMPs (Digital Manufacturing Platforms) and DIHs (Digital Innovation Hubs) at a service of cross-border large scale experimentations and by enriching I4MS previous results in the domain of Industry 4.0 with innovative AI applications and open platforms..
CARTIF will contribute to the definition of synergies among projects and results within the context of AI4EU ( www.ai4eu.eu)
- Play an instrumental role in the successful adoption of AI in the manufacturing sector, through focused activities that will lower the technological, organizational, business and cultural barriers faced by manufacturers (notably SMEs).
- Boost the wider EU digital manufacturing ecosystem to provide innovative and high-quality solutions to manufacturers, through a range of innovation management services that will support both providers and users of AI solutions.
- Establish a collaborative framework among 13 VANGUARD regions and their DIHs, actively involving regional authorities of 8 Four Motors and VANGUARD regions with a portfolio of several thousand SMEs.
- Conduct more than 30 SME-driven experiments in a very compplex domain such as Innovative AI for Manufacturing under a common unified framework for ethical-social-business impact measurement, assessment and benchmarking.
- Development and validation of solutions, experiments and services to both SME manufactures and to suppliers of novel AI solutions for digital manufacturing.
- Integration of “Data4AI” Open Source Platforms with DIH Innovation Collaboration platform and with 64 technological assets in an AI4Manufacturing” Toolkit.
Overall Budget: 9.200.080 €
Contribution: 7.999.207 €
Duration: Octubre 2020 – Septiembre 2023
Division of Industrial and Digital Systems
PREDICTIVOdB seeks to develop an innovative solution for the maintenance of wind farms that is quick to implement and has low energy and economic requirements.
INTELIFER consists of the optimisation of the process and products of a granulated NPK fertiliser manufacturing line with the support of Artificial Intelligence.
The overall objective of s-X-AIPI (self-X Artificial Intelligence for European Process Indsutry digital transformation) is to research, develop, test and experiment an innovative toolset of custom trustworthy self-X AI technologies and applications.
PhotonHub Europe is the unique european Hub (DIH) in photonic that integrates the best technologies, facilities and knowledge in photonics as well as the experience of 53 partners of all Europe. The result is the creation of a unique window that offers a huge variety of support resources for industry to accelerate the integration of photonic in its products and processes.
Transforming Transport project demonstrated, in a realistic, measurable an replicable wway the transformations that Big Data can bring to the mobility and logistics market. TT adress 13 pilots in 7 domains.
AI4EU project aims to make available to users resources based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) that facilitate scientific research and innovation.
Lashare conducted 28 Laser-based Equipment Assessments (LEA-Laser-based Equipment Assessments) addressing a broad range of laser applications.
Smart Factory project has addressed industrial research and technological validation of advanced data and information management systems for manufacturing industries in Castilla y León.
DISRUPTIVE is a cross-border cooperation project which strives to promote and strengthen the collaboration, exchange and scientific production of the Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) located in Castilla y León and in the North of Portugal.
SIMAFE project, whose objective is the development of a training and training platform for railway maintenance personnel, based on advanced HMI techniques, electronic training…
The 3DCONS Project (New Construction Processes by means of 3D Printing) focuses on 3D printing technologies in the construction industry and covers several areas: robotics, the search for new materials, process automation, the technological drive of building and the development of design tools based on Building Information Modelling (BIM).
The SHERIFF Project (Hybrid and Economic System of Flexible Integral Facade Rehabilitation) new tools for the energy rehabilitation of buildings.
The CIBIC project arises with the objective of improving the services provided by the companies of conservation of infrastructures, based on the application of new technologies to carry out the concept of intelligent systems that will help to improve the quality and the innovation of these services.