AI4EU project (“A European Artificial Intelligence on demand platform and Ecosystem”) aims to make available to users resources based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) that facilitate scientific research and innovation, analyse future research needs in AI and create an observatory of ethics that ensures an AI focused on human being.
CARTIF will participate mainly in the elaboration of the EU Strategic Research Agenda for AI. Specifically CARTIF will collect, analyse and integrate road-mapping activities of important EU initiatives given its membership and active participation in BDVA, EFFRA and euRobotics. In addition, CARTIF will identify opportunity areas and filling technology gaps driven by end-user needs, based on our hands-on experience on real AI applications.
- Mobilize the entire European AI community to make AI promises real for European Society and Economy.
- Create a leading collaborative AI European platform to nurture economic growth.
- Bring all stakeholder together by organizing local community events in different countries.
- Position the European AI stage as a leader thanks to an AI fully embedded in human values and ethics.
- Fill important technologies gaps and boots AI innovation, through dedicated research, innovations and scale up start efforts. Reinforce
- European excellence and leading position worldwide in major AI research and applications domains.
- Build a sustainable Open AI On-Demand-Platform to make available expertise, knowledge, algorithms and tools to all user from all sectors.
- Draw a strong and comprehensive Strategic Agenda for European AI research based on the community multiple works.
AI REGIO project aims at supporting AI-driven Digital Transformation of European Manufacturing SMEs, by up-scaling and coordinating different regional smart specialization strategies, by integrating DMPs and DIHs.
Transforming Transport project demonstrated, in a realistic, measurable an replicable wway the transformations that Big Data can bring to the mobility and logistics market. TT adress 13 pilots in 7 domains.
Lashare conducted 28 Laser-based Equipment Assessments (LEA-Laser-based Equipment Assessments) addressing a broad range of laser applications.
Smart Factory project has addressed industrial research and technological validation of advanced data and information management systems for manufacturing industries in Castilla y León.
DISRUPTIVE is a cross-border cooperation project which strives to promote and strengthen the collaboration, exchange and scientific production of the Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) located in Castilla y León and in the North of Portugal.
SIMAFE project, whose objective is the development of a training and training platform for railway maintenance personnel, based on advanced HMI techniques, electronic training…
The 3DCONS Project (New Construction Processes by means of 3D Printing) focuses on 3D printing technologies in the construction industry and covers several areas: robotics, the search for new materials, process automation, the technological drive of building and the development of design tools based on Building Information Modelling (BIM).
The SHERIFF Project (Hybrid and Economic System of Flexible Integral Facade Rehabilitation) new tools for the energy rehabilitation of buildings.
The CIBIC project arises with the objective of improving the services provided by the companies of conservation of infrastructures, based on the application of new technologies to carry out the concept of intelligent systems that will help to improve the quality and the innovation of these services.