AI4EU project (“A European Artificial Intelligence on demand platform and Ecosystem”) aims to make available to users resources based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) that facilitate scientific research and innovation, analyse future research needs in AI and create an observatory of ethics that ensures an AI focused on human being.
CARTIF will participate mainly in the elaboration of the EU Strategic Research Agenda for AI. Specifically CARTIF will collect, analyse and integrate road-mapping activities of important EU initiatives given its membership and active participation in BDVA, EFFRA and euRobotics. In addition, CARTIF will identify opportunity areas and filling technology gaps driven by end-user needs, based on our hands-on experience on real AI applications.
- Mobilize the entire European AI community to make AI promises real for European Society and Economy.
- Create a leading collaborative AI European platform to nurture economic growth.
- Bring all stakeholder together by organizing local community events in different countries.
- Position the European AI stage as a leader thanks to an AI fully embedded in human values and ethics.
- Fill important technologies gaps and boots AI innovation, through dedicated research, innovations and scale up start efforts. Reinforce
- European excellence and leading position worldwide in major AI research and applications domains.
- Build a sustainable Open AI On-Demand-Platform to make available expertise, knowledge, algorithms and tools to all user from all sectors.
- Draw a strong and comprehensive Strategic Agenda for European AI research based on the community multiple works.
- Hales Services
- ABB Robotics
- Goodai research SRO
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center
- French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission
- ISTI-CNR (Mobility Analytics, Privacy&AI)
- Artificial Intelligence Research Institute (IIIA)
- NCSR Demokritos
- DFKI, German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence
- Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt
- EIT Digital
- Eötvös Loránd University
- European Organisation for Security
- Fondazione Bruno Kessler
- Fraunhofer IAIS
- France Digitale
- Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas, Institute of Computer Science, FORTH
- Forum Virium
- Hub France IA
- Institut Mines-Telecoms
- Instituto de Sistemas e Robótica (ISR), research center of Instituto Superior Técnico ( ISR/IST),
- Institution Information Technologies Institute (CERTH – ITI)
- Institute Joseph Stephan
- Karlsruhe Institute für Technologien
- Leeds University
- Roma La Sapienza
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- NUI Galway
- Örebro University
- PG Conseil
- University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Smart Rural
- THALES ALENIA SPACE France
- Telenor ASA
- Thales Research & Technology
- TU Berlin / DAI-Lab
- Umeå University
- Technical University of Kosice
- Technische Universität München
- TU Wien
- ALMA MATER STUDIORUM Università di Bologna
- University College Cork
- University of Coimbra
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- University of Siena
- La Sorbonne UPMC
- University of Venice/ECLT
- University of Venice/ECLT
- VUB Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Women in AI
- NEHS Group
- TWENTY COMMUNICATION
- HTW BERLIN
DISRUPTIVE is a cross-border cooperation project which strives to promote and strengthen the collaboration, exchange and scientific production of the Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) located in Castilla y León and in the North of Portugal.
The 3DCONS Project (New Construction Processes by means of 3D Printing) focuses on 3D printing technologies in the construction industry and covers several areas: robotics, the search for new materials, process automation, the technological drive of building and the development of design tools based on Building Information Modelling (BIM).
The SHERIFF Project (Hybrid and Economic System of Flexible Integral Facade Rehabilitation) new tools for the energy rehabilitation of buildings.