Send us your curriculum vitae
Research Scholarship Offer
Position: Researcher at the Energy Division
Duration: 6-12 months, with possibility of contract at the end of the scholarship
- Industrial Engineer (Energy specialty)/ Graduated in Energy Engineering/ Graduated in Mechanical Engineering/ Graduated in Industrial Technology Engineering with capabilities and knowledge in:
– Energy Efficiency in buildings
-Energy Efficiency in industrial processes
-Renewable Energy Systems
Specific knowledge of the following would be an asset:
- Air conditioning systems
- Modeling and simulation of energy systems
- Programming (C++, MATLAB, Python,…)
- Energy storage technologies
Preferably with a good command of one of the following tools and work environments:
- High level of english. Essential B2 certification.
- Availability to travel
Indicate the scholarship code (05-II-01-2022) and the application tittle in the application message.
Candidate for a Doctoral Thesis
Candidate wanted for realizing a doctoral thesis focused in the investigation of habilitated methods of the demand flexibility in the industrial environment and its participation in the electric markets in such a way as to contribute an electric system more flexible that allows a bigger integration of renewabñe energies (non manageable)
Requirements to be fulfilled in whole or in part:
- Engineer with equivalent qualifications to Master (300 ECTS) and love for research.
- Knowledge about modelling and simulation of industrial processes ( metallurgy, cement, gas production).
- Knowledge about electric system and operation of the lectric machinery.
- Knowledge about mathematical models, machine learning, artificial intelligence, optimization, prediction and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Python, R, data bases, etc. to realize correctly artificial intelligence models.
- Knowledge about the electricity markets.
- Oral and written english.
The job will be developed presencially at the CARTIF installations in Boecillo and ocasionally at the Fortia ones in Madrid.
The doctoral candidate will be contracted by Fortia Energía during the realization of the thesis for a period of 3 years, perceiving an average gross annual remuneration of 20,000€.
The doctoral thesis will be linked to the industrial research prject BrainEN.
Indicate the application tittle in the application message.