Send us your curriculum vitae
(*) Required fields
Computing Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering
Position: Researcher at Energy Division
- Degree in Computing Engineering or Telecommunications, speciality in telematic or electronic systems.
Knowledge (desirable) needed:
- Acquisition, processing and data storage.
- Programming and use of OpenAPIs: RESTful API, Swagger, Postman.
- Relational and non relational databases.
- Programming in Java, Python or C#.
- (Desirable) IoT platforms and IoT protocols, MQTT, Kafka data broker.
- (Desirable) Knowledge in visualization platforms and data processing: Grafana, PowerBI
Mechatronics/robotics specialist profile
Position: Industrial and Digital Systems Division
- University degree in Robotics or Industrial Engineering/Telecommunications/Computer Science with experience in mechatronics/robotics research projects.
- Experience in development and integration of hardware and software in robotic applications.
- Experience in programming (Python, C/C+…) and in robotics and vision software (ROS, OpenCV, Open3D…).
- Experience in the development of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning solutions oriented to robotics.
- Good english level.
It would be an asset:
- Experience/knowledge in social robotics.
- Experience/knowledge in Hardware/Firmware for embedded systems.
- Experience in machine learning software libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras and/or PyTorch.
- Dynamic, worker and responsable person.
- Team work.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Morning hours.
- Motivating work environment, being part of a professional team where you will be able to develop your full potential.