Generation of digital twins (or digital replicas) of buildings, infrastructures and their energy systems by digitizing their elements and physical properties and generating simulation models of their energy behavior both in the design phase (as-designed) and in phase of operation (as-built). The generation of digital twins can also include all the sensors existing in the building (monitoring of real data through IoT) as well as its energy certification.
- Generation of the BIM model using Autodesk Revit, including its energy systems and generation of the geometric model in IFC standard format.
- Conversion from IFC to automation and building control network (from IFC to LonWorks or BACNet).
- Data monitoring of the automation network. Data capture in real time. IoT monitoring.
- Conversion of IFC to energy simulation model (from IFC to TRNSYS or E + simulation model) and energy simulation of the building to establish its energy behavior.
- Configurable solution, tailored to customer needs
- Integration of various digitization solutions
- Automation of IFC-based transformation processes
- Reduction of time in generating results