BRESAER is a demonstrative project whose objective is the development of a cost-effective, adaptable and industrialized envelope solution for the renovation of buildings. The system is a combination of active and passive prefabricated solutions that are integrated into a lightweight and versatile structural mesh. The main result of this new technology is the significant reduction in the building´s primary energy consumption and greenhouse emissions, while improving the quality of the indoor environment through thermal, acoustic, lighting and air quality comfort. In addition, this solution is complemented by an innovative energy management system that governs energy balances among resources under the main constraint of users´comfort.
- Demonstrate the BREASER solution to reduce energy demand of buildings.
- Implement a innovative and lightweight structural mesh.
- Develop multifuntional and multilayer insulation panels.
- Combine components for solar thermal air and PV.
- Deply dynamic windows with high insulation capability.
- Develop a BEMS to manage the availabke energy resources.
- Energy: Refurbishment of buildiings with ventilated facade solutions in order to reduce the energy demand and improve the comfort.
- ICTs: Develop and deploy a building energy management system (BEMS) and digital solutions (monitoring and control).
- Demonstration of the solution in one building of the University of Burgos and additional 4 virtual demonstrators to validate the replicability.
- Reduction of the primary energy consumption in a fator from 2 to 4, which means, in comparison with actual use, 60% of energy savings.
- Reduction of the CO2 emisisons assocciated to the previous energy efficiency outcomes.
- Improvement of the Indoor Environment Quality: thermal comfort, acoustic, luminosity and air quality.
- Payback periods lower than 7 years.
Budget: 5,85 M €
EU Contribution: 5,85 M€
Duration: 01/02/2015- 31/07/2019
José L. Hernández
Proyectos Sistemas de Energía:
HAPPENING project is developing a solution based on decentralised heat pups tha are easy to install, low-intrusive for the building´s occupants and easily adaptable to a large number of different building situations.
H24NewAge has as a main objective the development of advanced technologies and his industrial transformation to boost the positioning of the centers and spanish businees in the hydrogen value chain, and in partiuclar in the production, storage and distribution of hydrogen.
LocalRES project will deploy innovative local energy systems driven by renewable energy communities for a socially fair energy transformation that puts renewable energy into the hands of communities and people.
LowUP will develop and demonstrate three new efficient heating and cooling technologies that will reduce CO2 emission and primary energy consumption. Heating and cooling account for 50% of the EU´s annual energy consumption.
The objective of the Cervera HySGRID+ network is to strengthen the technological capacity of Spanish Technology Centres with a high level of complementarity and promote their solid cooperation with the ultimate aim of researching and developing new technological solutions that facilitate the creation of local energy positive balance communities (LEPC)
REGEN-BY-2 will develop a novel multi-generation, all-in-one integrated energy plant capable of converting any type of RES thermal sourcef in energy vectors such as electric, heating and-or cooling powers.
The overall objective of REWARDHeat is to demonstrate a new generation of low-temperature district heating and cooling (DHC) networks, which will be able to recover renewable (RES) and residual (WH) heat available at low temperatures.
The SunHorizon project aims to demonstrate that combining technologies (TPs) such as solar panels and managed heat pumps with a controller with predictive, proactive and self-learning capabilities saves energy.
The objective of the ReUseHeat project is to demonstrate pioneering, advanced, modular and replicable systems that make it possible to reuse the excess heat available on an urban scale.
The objective of the GIRTER project is to develop an intelligent energy management tool and aid in the operation of district heat and cold networks
Green eMotion aims at enabling mass deployment of electromobility in Europe. Develop and demonstrate a commonly accpeted and user-friendly framework consisting of interoperable and scalable technical solutions in connection with a sustainable business platform.