HAPPENING project is developing a solution based on decentralised heat pumps that are easy to install, low-intrusive for the building´s occupants and easily adaptable to a large number of different building situations. This solution will be demonstrated in three pilot sites in Spain, Italy and Austria.
The project will also develop near-zero planning, implementation and operation processes to facilitate the work during the planning phase, ensure a high-quality installation and effective operation, and reduce the efforts and costs within the whole retrofitting project. Additionally, new financial and business models will be rolled out to ensure cost competitiveness.
- To demonstrate a highly versatile, scalable and replicable solution package for buildings heating and DHW system retrofitting allowing 70% of renewable energy share.
- To develop near-zero planning, implementation and operation processes.
- To develop new financing and business models for building renovations.
- To unleash the full potential of the solutions developed through dedicated exploitation, dissemination and communication actions.
- Development of a smart energy management system.
- Development of a samrt monitoring and control architecture and integration in the pilot sites.
- Performance evaluation based on monitoring data.
- Techno-economic assessment of the solution based on descentralized heat pumps.
- Preparation of system desgin guidelines, technical manuals and instructions for installers and end users.
- A systemic package of technologies based on decentralized heat pumps.
- Sustainable retrofit planning, installation and operation processes.
- Financial instruments based on the development of realistic business models, being them the pillar of the project.
Energy System projects:
H24NewAge has as a main objective the development of advanced technologies and his industrial transformation to boost the positioning of the centers and spanish businees in the hydrogen value chain, and in partiuclar in the production, storage and distribution of hydrogen.
LocalRES project will deploy innovative local energy systems driven by renewable energy communities for a socially fair energy transformation that puts renewable energy into the hands of communities and people.
LowUP will develop and demonstrate three new efficient heating and cooling technologies that will reduce CO2 emission and primary energy consumption. Heating and cooling account for 50% of the EU´s annual energy consumption.
The objective of the Cervera HySGRID+ network is to strengthen the technological capacity of Spanish Technology Centres with a high level of complementarity and promote their solid cooperation with the ultimate aim of researching and developing new technological solutions that facilitate the creation of local energy positive balance communities (LEPC)
REGEN-BY-2 will develop a novel multi-generation, all-in-one integrated energy plant capable of converting any type of RES thermal sourcef in energy vectors such as electric, heating and-or cooling powers.
The overall objective of REWARDHeat is to demonstrate a new generation of low-temperature district heating and cooling (DHC) networks, which will be able to recover renewable (RES) and residual (WH) heat available at low temperatures.
BRESAER is a demonstrative project whose objective is the development of a cost-effective, adaptable and industrialized envelope solution for the rnovation of buildings.
The SunHorizon project aims to demonstrate that combining technologies (TPs) such as solar panels and managed heat pumps with a controller with predictive, proactive and self-learning capabilities saves energy.
The objective of the ReUseHeat project is to demonstrate pioneering, advanced, modular and replicable systems that make it possible to reuse the excess heat available on an urban scale.
The objective of the GIRTER project is to develop an intelligent energy management tool and aid in the operation of district heat and cold networks
Green eMotion aims at enabling mass deployment of electromobility in Europe. Develop and demonstrate a commonly accpeted and user-friendly framework consisting of interoperable and scalable technical solutions in connection with a sustainable business platform.