The Red Cervera H24NewAge has as main objective the development of advanced technologies and its industrial transference to boost the positioning of the centers and spanish business in the hydrogen value chain, and in particular in the production, storage and distribution of hydrogen, and thus to contribute to reach the defined objectives in the hydrogen roadmap.
H24NewAge pivot on 3 main axes: develop advance technologies among all the hydrogen value chain, creat a infrastructures network to give service to the companies and as a demostration of the hydrogen technologies developed and become a reference for the Spanish business network facilitating a bidirectional and adaptable transference of knowledge.
- Development of technological capacities that represent the hydrogen value chain.
- Industrial trasnference of these capacities to the national companies both in knowledge and in new solutions to improve their competitivity.
- Generate a significative environmental impact due to the substitution of grey for green hydrogen.
- Adequacy of the material and economic resources of the participant centers.
- Generation of employment, economic activity and innovation related to the hydrogen industry.
- Development of new thermo-catalytic processes of H2 generation as of biogas. Study of the H2 generation as of residues and microalgae.
- Compilation of the normative about security related to H2 and improvement proposals.
- Modeling of H2 generation systems as of renewables.
- Implementation of demonstrator and creation of optimal control strategies .
- Planification studies of the H2 implementation in the long-term.
- Research of the application of fuel cells in residential microgeneration.
- Generation of knowledge in the field of thermo-catalytic conversion.
- Installation of a H2 demosntrator managed by an optimal controller.
- Generation of studies about the aplication and penetration of the H2 technology.
- Creation of 6 new servicies borrowed from the network´s thematic.
- Publishing of 4 articles in impact magaziones and request of 3 patents.
- 2 PhDs with theses in progress about the H2 technology.
Cervera Centros Tecnológicos 2020
“Cervera Centre of Excellence”
CARTIF Total Budget: 596,569.00 €
CARTIF Grant: 596,569.00 €
Duration: October 2021 – November 2024
Ismael Lozano Gabarre
Researcher at the Energy Division
Energy Systems Projects:
LocalRES project will deploy innovative local energy systems driven by renewable energy communities for a socially fair energy transformation that puts renewable energy into the hands of communities and people.
LowUP will develop and demonstrate three new efficient heating and cooling technologies that will reduce CO2 emission and primary energy consumption. Heating and cooling account for 50% of the EU´s annual energy consumption.
The objective of the Cervera HySGRID+ network is to strengthen the technological capacity of Spanish Technology Centres with a high level of complementarity and promote their solid cooperation with the ultimate aim of researching and developing new technological solutions that facilitate the creation of local energy positive balance communities (LEPC)
REGEN-BY-2 will develop a novel multi-generation, all-in-one integrated energy plant capable of converting any type of RES thermal sourcef in energy vectors such as electric, heating and-or cooling powers.
The overall objective of REWARDHeat is to demonstrate a new generation of low-temperature district heating and cooling (DHC) networks, which will be able to recover renewable (RES) and residual (WH) heat available at low temperatures.
BRESAER is a demonstrative project whose objective is the development of a cost-effective, adaptable and industrialized envelope solution for the rnovation of buildings.
The SunHorizon project aims to demonstrate that combining technologies (TPs) such as solar panels and managed heat pumps with a controller with predictive, proactive and self-learning capabilities saves energy.
The objective of the ReUseHeat project is to demonstrate pioneering, advanced, modular and replicable systems that make it possible to reuse the excess heat available on an urban scale.
The objective of the GIRTER project is to develop an intelligent energy management tool and aid in the operation of district heat and cold networks
Green eMotion aims at enabling mass deployment of electromobility in Europe. Develop and demonstrate a commonly accpeted and user-friendly framework consisting of interoperable and scalable technical solutions in connection with a sustainable business platform.