Measurement and Verification of Energy Saves
CARTIF as independent entity, has available all the technical and human means in order to cover the necessary requirements for the implementation of Measurement and Verification plans for energy saves under IPMVP protocol in contracts of energy efficiency, thus helping the clients with the reduction of risks related to these type of contracts.
- Data gathering and analysis.
- Analysis of the facilities.
- Generation of energy consumption base lines.
- Periodic savings reports.
- Continuous contact with the client.
- We treasure wide experience in national and international projects in this field and have staff certified in CMVP (Certified Measurement and Verification Professional). We offer independence along the process of measurement and verification