Development of Plans for Urban Mobility
Development of an Urban Sustainable Mobility Plan, where a set of actuations are defined with the objective to implant means of transport more sustainable (walking, bicycle, public transport) inside the urban environment; that is, the means of transport that would be compatible economic development, social cohesion and defence of the environment, guaranteeing this way a better quality of life for the citizens.
- Diagnosis of the current mobility model and its socioeconomic, functional and environmental consequences.
- Identification of future needs of mobility.
- Definition of Strategies and acting Lines.
- Definition of a new model of Mobility more sustainable for the citizens..
- Wide previous experience in development of “Smart City” strategies with a set of European cities, as well as the availability of several tools for decision making.
Projects of reference:
- CITyFiED, REMOURBAN, SmartEnCity, MySMARTLife & MAtchUP.