If there is something that defines CARTIF’s activity is our ability to provide end customers ready-to-use industrial solutions.The efficient manufacturing and the transition towards the Factory of the Future are at the core of our fundamental objectives.
To achieve them, we rely in our research lines, continuously updated, and according the market needs. These research lines include, the flexible manufacturing, intelligent and efficient manufacturing processes and collaborative robotics and advanced automation, among others.In addition to this research work, we also keep track of the needed profitability four our customers so they maintain their market position clientes.
- Development of designs and prototypes of new mechanic and structural systems.
- Development of user support solutions for assembly lines based on the Poka Yoke system.
- Development of new solutions in artificial vision for the control of quality at the industry based in Deep Learning.
- Development of assistance systems for the collaborative robotic, such as IA modules of task management based in physical and mental charge.
- Development of new controllers for the optimization of control systems through the advance automatic control of processes.
- Development of solutions for the digitalization of information provided by plant operators.
- P201030006: Dispositivo robotizado para la inspección de conductos.
Networks and Platforms
- A.SPIRE: A.SPIRE.
- BDVA: Big Data Value Association.
- CIGRE Comité España: International Council of Large Electric Systems. Comité España.
- EFFRA: European Factories of the Future Research Association.
- euRobotics AISBL: euRobotics aisbl (Association Internationale Sans But Lucratif).
- MANUFUTURE: MANUFUTURE.
- E. Zalama, J. Gómez-García-Bermejo, R. Medina, J. Llamas. Road crack detection using visual features extracted by Gabor filters. Computer‐Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering 29 (5), 342-358.
- R. Medina, J. Llamas, J. Gómez G-Bermejo, E. Zalama, M. Segarra. Crack detection in concrete tunnels using a gabor filter invariant to rotation. Sensors 17 (7), 1670.
Fernando Gayubo Rojo
Head of Industrial and Digital Systems Division
Luis Miguel González
Head of Industrial Solutions Area
MARCA provides the maintenance operator with tools that facilitate access to content, communications and technologies necessary for the guidance, support and registration of maintenance work. It is based on technologies of augmented reality, mobility and communication, as well as a knowledge base for incident management.
INCEPTION develops new methods and tools for automated 3D modelling and analysis of European cultural assets proposing advancements on hardware and software, as well as new approaches for Cultural Heritage 3D data inclusive access and exploitation by means of the so called INCEPTION-Platform.
The aim of MODINTECO project is to develop prototypes of Automatic Tool Changers for milling machines, modular and adaptable, intelligent and autonomous, universal..
The purpose of the CALYPSO project is that the inspection process can be enriched by automatic pattern recognition techniques.