The project GAPSA try to implement a measurement and verification plan under the IPMVP protocol that satisfies both the Primary Care Management of Salamanca and the Energy Services provider and with the main objective of clearly defining the real savings obtained due to the savings measures that will be implemented in the 33 primary health care centers belonging to the Primary Care Management of Salamanca (GAP Salamanca) during a 10-year contract.
- Implementation of the Measurement and Verification plan.
- Annual savings analysis during the demonstration period.
- Information collection (energy saving measures to be implemented, identification of consumer centers, occupation profiles, energy consumption, invoices).
- Definition of the measurement and verification plan.
- Identification of independent variables.
- Generation of the baseline energy consumption.
- Annual savings analysis during the demonstration period based on the defined measurement and verification plan.
- Generation of annual demonstration reports with the savings obtained.
- Measurement and Verification Plan.
- Annual savings reports.
Total budget: 60.000 €
Contribution: 60.000 €
Duration: August2015 – September 2025
Javier Antolín Gutiérrez
Division of Energies
Energy efficiency projects:
MiniStor aims at designing and producing a nvel compact integrated storage system for achieving a sustainable heating, cooling and electricity storage adaptable to residential buildings.
SO WHAT project aims to develop and validate an integrated software for auditing industrial process, planning and simulation of waste heat and cold (WH/C) valorisation systems towards the identification of economically viable scenarios where WH/C and renewable energy sources (RES) cooperate to match local demand.
BIM-SPEED has as its main objective to seeks to increase the use of BIM methodologies in the deep renovation of buildings for energy efficiency
The Sudoket project focuses its activity on the mapping, consolidation and dissemination of Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) for the construction sector in the SUDOE space.
SISGENER’s objective is the development of a low-cost comprehensive energy management system for the management of generation and consumption that takes place in buildings with centralized services.
Energy improvement plan that allowed the reduction of municipal energy expenditure and the training of municipal technicians in energy matters
The REEMAIN project combines cutting-edge knowledge and experience to develop and demonstrate a methodology and platform that drives the efficiency of energy and material resources.