The Auto-DAN project aims to enable homes and small businesses across the EU to optimize their energy consumption and provide an assessment of the kive energy performancfe of a building.
The solution is rooted in augmented intelligence which will focus on the assistive role automation will have in buildings, Augmented intelligence enhances a self-optimisation solution as it is a mix of automated controls with user interaction which will maximise the savings of a building in operation.
Auto-DAN projet will delivera trebled-structured project framework that evaluates the actual energy performance of EU buildings and provide building users with the awareness to proactively optimize their energy use.
- Explore the evolution of IoT and other technologies to capture data to enable the self-optimisation of buildings energy consumption.
- Create an augmented intelligence solution designed to enhance human intelligence.
- Develop a self-assessment methodology that takes into account the actual energy performance, the quality of systems installed, user operational habits and the SRI of a building.
- Create a smart hardware infrastructure that can be applied to all small-to-medium sized buildings.
- Develop an interoperable software architecture to self-assess and self-optimise buildings in the EU.
- Deliver Augmented Intelligence solutions to enable buildings and their users to become self-optimzing.
- Create a live self-energy assessment method more accurate than the current ones.
H2020H2020-LC-SC3-EE-2020-1. Total Budget: 5,675,186 € Contribution: 4,415,245 € Duration: October 2020 – September 2024
Susana Mª Gutiérrez
Energy Efficiency Projects:
EnergyChain goal is to use Blockchain to develop a system that will support the energy exchange between prosumers without the need of a central entity in charge of the managing.
frESCO aims to engage with ESCOs and aggregators and enable the deployment of innovative business models on the basis of novel integrated energy service bundles that properly combine and remunerate local flexibility for optimizing local energy performance both in the form of energy efficiency and demand side management.
MiniStor aims at designing and producing a nvel compact integrated storage system for achieving a sustainable heating, cooling and electricity storage adaptable to residential buildings.
SO WHAT project aims to develop and validate an integrated software for auditing industrial process, planning and simulation of waste heat and cold (WH/C) valorisation systems towards the identification of economically viable scenarios where WH/C and renewable energy sources (RES) cooperate to match local demand.
BIM-SPEED has as its main objective to seeks to increase the use of BIM methodologies in the deep renovation of buildings for energy efficiency
The Sudoket project focuses its activity on the mapping, consolidation and dissemination of Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) for the construction sector in the SUDOE space.
SISGENER’s objective is the development of a low-cost comprehensive energy management system for the management of generation and consumption that takes place in buildings with centralized services.
Energy improvement plan that allowed the reduction of municipal energy expenditure and the training of municipal technicians in energy matters
The GAPSA project’s main objective is to clearly define the real savings obtained due to the savings measures that will be implemented in the 33 primary care health centers
The REEMAIN project combines cutting-edge knowledge and experience to develop and demonstrate a methodology and platform that drives the efficiency of energy and material resources.