Mapping, consolidation and dissemination of Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) for the construction sector in the SUDOE space.
KETS (Key Enabling Technologies) play a fundamental role in building more comfortable, healthy, safe, sustainable, efficient, intelligent and competitive buildings. The Construction sector is particularly interesting to innovate through the application of KETs, due to its extension and its impact on the environment and the economy (it represents 10% of the EU GPD and generates 20 million jobs) and allows design and construction Innovative Buildings (IB), with new features and respecting the environment.
- The aim of the SUDOKET project is to strengthen the research and development capabilities of KETs based solutions for Innovative Buildings (EI) in universities and R & D centers.
- Promote the creation of links and synergies between builders, manufacturers, designers and technologists which will contribute to improve the quality and competitiveness of IE in Europe.
- KETpedia: Dedicated to spread the status of the KETs for EI technics.
- KETcluster: Dedicated to map the different actors and to promote the projects and the collaborative initiatives among them.
- KETeduIt: it is an educational product consisting of a technical book and a guide, which collect the results of the study carried out in the project that relate the different topics covered in KETpedia and KETcluster.
- SUDOKET is going to stablish 4 pilot installations in France, Spain and Portugal that will allow to validate experimentally the advanced technological performances used for construction, food and EI operation. It will be demonstrated the viability of its usage in operational real conditions and will enhance the industry confidence. (KETmaterials, KETsupply, KETstorage, KEToperation)
- UNIVERSIDAD LOYOLA ANDALUCIA
- NOBATEK INEF
- C+T+An CORPORACION TECNOLOGICA DE ANDALUCIA
- CENTRO HABITAT CLUSTER HABITAT SUSTENTAVEL
- FCT UNIVERSIDAD NOVA DE LISBOA
- BORDEAUX AQUITAINE INP
- UNIVERIDADE DE AVEIRO
Energy efficiency projects:
frESCO aims to engage with ESCOs and aggregators and enable the deployment of innovative business models on the basis of novel integrated energy service bundles that properly combine and remunerate local flexibility for optimizing local energy performance both in the form of energy efficiency and demand side management.
The Auto-DAN project aims to enable homes and small businesses across the EU to optimize their energy consumption and provide and assessment of the live energy performance of a building. The solution will focus on the assistive role automation will have in buildings.
MiniStor aims at designing and producing a nvel compact integrated storage system for achieving a sustainable heating, cooling and electricity storage adaptable to residential buildings.
SO WHAT project aims to develop and validate an integrated software for auditing industrial process, planning and simulation of waste heat and cold (WH/C) valorisation systems towards the identification of economically viable scenarios where WH/C and renewable energy sources (RES) cooperate to match local demand.
BIM-SPEED has as its main objective to seeks to increase the use of BIM methodologies in the deep renovation of buildings for energy efficiency
SISGENER’s objective is the development of a low-cost comprehensive energy management system for the management of generation and consumption that takes place in buildings with centralized services.
Energy improvement plan that allowed the reduction of municipal energy expenditure and the training of municipal technicians in energy matters
The GAPSA project’s main objective is to clearly define the real savings obtained due to the savings measures that will be implemented in the 33 primary care health centers
The REEMAIN project combines cutting-edge knowledge and experience to develop and demonstrate a methodology and platform that drives the efficiency of energy and material resources.