SMARTeeSTORY will create a smart integrated building automation and control system for monitoring and optimizing historic non-residential buildings energy performance according to an innovative multi-domain approach (integrating the 9 domains proposed by SRI methodology). The specific requirements of historic buildings, as well as human needs, will be incorporated, and the active and real-time participation of users will be foreseen. SMARTeeSTORY system will automatically detect the building user´s archetypes therefore informing the optimization and control services on their specific preferences.
- Establishing of a framework for historic buildings digitalization, coupling preservation and adaptation to current necessities of energy efficiency.
- Developing novel user-centred interaction strategies between occupants and smart buildings.
- Developing accurate models for forecasting short and long-term buildings energy performance combining physics and data-based approaches.
- Developing innovative Control logics based on a holistic approach combining Technical Building Systems (HVAC, lighting, dynamic façade, electricity, EV) and users dimensions.
- Demonstrate the proposed digital solutions in three real-life demosntration sites located in different climatic regions and where energy renovation is not an option.
- Development of the Digital Twin service.
- Development of the Digital Building Logbook service.
- Responsible for the definition of the control strategies and optimisation criteria, as well as the development of algorithms for the optimal control of the Granada demonstration site.
- Lead the demonstration activities of the digital solutions proposed for the three demonstrations sites in order to reach the technological readiness level TRL9.
- Responsible of the BIM Execution Plan (BEP) of the project and of the digitalization of the Granada demonstration site, BIM-based.
- A Digital Twin service, BIM-based.
- A Digital Building Logbook service as a Common Data Environment.
- An innovative control logics based on optimal control.
- An advanced energy Services for Monitroing&Digital twin, analysis&prediction, optimization&Control.
- Application of digital enabling technologies to improve the sustainability and intelligence of buildings.
Total Budget: 6,194,517.50 €
CARTIF Budget: 478,750 €
CARTIF Financing: 478,750 €
Duration: 01/05/2023 – 30/04/2027
Sonia Álvarez Díaz
Energy Efficiency Projects:
FoSSIS3 objective is to develop an operational Platform based on artificial intelligence to support decision-making in the energy planning process, through the characterization and estimation of the solar resources, and the development of analytics that support the strategy to improve the energy behavior of the building sector.
BuildOn pretends to develop a generic solution and highly replicable to offer services on buildings, facilitate the integration of their systems and technologies and with it, help to construct a new generation of smart buildings.
ENFLATE applies technologies on data-driven energy and non-energy services, which it will replicate in different geographies and climates, considering different consumer needs.
DigiBUILD overview is to provide an open, interoperable, cloud-based toolbox to transform buildings from traditional `silos´ into interoperable, smarter, digital buildings based on consistent and reliable data
DEDALUS will design, develop and demonstrate micro (home/flat) and macro (building and district) participatory demand response ecosystems in multiple energy vector systems and with a social and human science based approach
The main objective of MATRYCS is to define and deploy a Reference Architecture for Buildings Data exchange, management and real-time processing, and to translate this reference architecture into an Open, Cloud-based Data Analytics Toolbox. It will enable AI-based cross-sector analytics for smart energy-efficient buildings, based on seamless data-information-knowledge exchange under respective sovereignty and regulatory principles.
PROBONO brings together a European multidisciplinary consortium of 47 partners, to turn the six European districts into Green Building Neighbourhoods, with positive energy balance and zero carbon emissions: two large-scale demonstrators and four living labs representing business/owner promoters of the green buildings and neighbourhoods transition.
BD4NRG envisions to confront big data management challenges for the energy sector, giving a competitive edge to the European stakeholders to improve decision making and at the same time to open new market opportunities.
EnergyChain goal is to use Blockchain to develop a system that will support the energy exchange between prosumers without the need of a central entity in charge of the managing.
frESCO aims to engage with ESCOs and aggregators and enable the deployment of innovative business models on the basis of novel integrated energy service bundles that properly combine and remunerate local flexibility for optimizing local energy performance both in the form of energy efficiency and demand side management.
The Auto-DAN project aims to enable homes and small businesses across the EU to optimize their energy consumption and provide and assessment of the live energy performance of a building. The solution will focus on the assistive role automation will have in buildings.
MiniStor aims at designing and producing a nvel compact integrated storage system for achieving a sustainable heating, cooling and electricity storage adaptable to residential buildings.
SO WHAT project aims to develop and validate an integrated software for auditing industrial process, planning and simulation of waste heat and cold (WH/C) valorisation systems towards the identification of economically viable scenarios where WH/C and renewable energy sources (RES) cooperate to match local demand.
BIM-SPEED has as its main objective to seeks to increase the use of BIM methodologies in the deep renovation of buildings for energy efficiency
The Sudoket project focuses its activity on the mapping, consolidation and dissemination of Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) for the construction sector in the SUDOE space.
SISGENER’s objective is the development of a low-cost comprehensive energy management system for the management of generation and consumption that takes place in buildings with centralized services.
Energy improvement plan that allowed the reduction of municipal energy expenditure and the training of municipal technicians in energy matters
The GAPSA project’s main objective is to clearly define the real savings obtained due to the savings measures that will be implemented in the 33 primary care health centers
The REEMAIN project combines cutting-edge knowledge and experience to develop and demonstrate a methodology and platform that drives the efficiency of energy and material resources.