The main objective of I-NERGY project is to deliver an energy-specific open modular framework for supporting AI-on-demand in the energy sector.
I-NERGY aims at evolving, scaling up and demonstrating an innovative energy-tailored AI-as-a-Service (AIaaS) Toolbox, which will significantly contribute to achieve a techno-economic optimal management of the EPES (Electric Power & Energy Services) value chain, especially for SMEs and non-tech industries, while leveraging on and complementing the AI resources and tools made available by the AI4EU platform.
- Reinforce the service layer of the AI-on-demand-platform.
- Research and Innovation on AI contributing and extending the AI4EU platform service.
- Reaching out to new user domains and boosting the use of the platform through use cases and small-scale experiments.
- To validate the I-NERGY by developing edge-level Ai-based descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics, along a number of piloted applications.
- Investigate the current state of AI4EU resources and identify assets/services that can be reused within the context of the project.
- Share research and technical activities outcomes and publish various AI resources in the energy sector into the AI4EU repository.
- Deploy, demonstrate and validate from technical and business perspective, the AI-driven framework along 9 real life pilots and 15 use cases.
- An open modular framework for supporting AI-on-demand in the energy sector by capitalising on state-of-the-art AI.
- Financing support through Open Calls to third parties SMEs for new energy use cases and technology building blocks validation, as well as for developing new AI-based energy services, while fully aligning to AI4EU service requirements and strengthening the SME competitiveness on Ai for energy.
To reach the COP21 goal of nearly-zero energy, zero emission buildings MBLabs Labs strives to unleash the innovation potential of the SMEs of the Construction sector by lowering the entry barriers to test innovative solutions in a network of testing facilities in RTOs and Living Labs in 13 countries
LIFE-HUELLAS project looks for the enviroonmntal assessment of the life cycle of the rail transport to correctly assess its environmneta impact.
The objective of the SORTI project is to develop optical systems based tools and new technologies to properly identifying, monitoring and managing of structural risks in buildings.
The main objective of the REZBUILD project is to create a collaborative rehabilitation ecosystem, integrating innovative technologies, and focusing on the existing housing stock. The aim is to increase the annual rate of building renovation from the current 1% to try to reach 2.5%.
REPARA 2.0 aims to develop new technologies and methodologies that support infrastructure management and allow the rehabilitation and conservation of any type of road at a lower economic and environmental cost.
SALUS project appears due to the lack of techniques able to detect geomembrane damages before these cause the rupture, and therefore, the environmental pollution
El proyecto REHABCAR (REHABilitación de CARreteras y autopistas) desarrolló nuevas herramientas para la transformación de las carreteras y autovías existentes en infraestructuras económicamente sostenibles y de alta calidad para prolongar su vida útil y adaptarlas a las nuevas necesidades del tráfico.