REPARA 2.0 aims to develop new technologies and methodologies that support infrastructure management and allow the rehabilitation and conservation of any type of road at a lower economic and environmental cost.
In REPARA 2.0, new recycled bituminous mixtures will be developed at rates of up to 100%, which are more sustainable and resilient, which mechanical performance is similar to hot mixes. This will be a world novelty.
Within the framework of the REPARA 2.0 project, technologies will be developed for new autonomous and wireless sensors, capable of recharging wirelessly, and transmitting, in real time, the state in which the pavement is in order to know what the moment is when preventive maintenance should be done.
- Get new recycled bituminous mixtures.
- Analyze the impact of climate change on road infrastructure.
- Obtain new information acquisition systems based on IoT and BigData.
- Develop new sensor architectures for wireless power and communication sensors.
- Develop ACV and ACCV software for road rehabilitation projects.
- Obtain new recycled bituminous mixtures at rates of up to 100%.
- Achieve a methodology and design tools for the rehabilitation techniques developed.
- Development of new techniques for sustainable pavement rehabilitation.
- Resilience to climate change.
- Development of advanced instrumentation systems for monitoring the state of the pavement.
- Life cycle analysis.
- Development of regulations and pavements sizing software.
- New advanced sensor systems in extreme road conditions.
- New BigData system for the processing of information on road conditions.
- Pavement deterioration model.
- Technology for wireless electric charging of sensors embedded in pavement.
- Technology for wireless communications of sensors embedded in pavement.
LIFE-HUELLAS project looks for the enviroonmntal assessment of the life cycle of the rail transport to correctly assess its environmneta impact.
The objective of the SORTI project is to develop optical systems based tools and new technologies to properly identifying, monitoring and managing of structural risks in buildings.
The main objective of the REZBUILD project is to create a collaborative rehabilitation ecosystem, integrating innovative technologies, and focusing on the existing housing stock. The aim is to increase the annual rate of building renovation from the current 1% to try to reach 2.5%.
SALUS project appears due to the lack of techniques able to detect geomembrane damages before these cause the rupture, and therefore, the environmental pollution
El proyecto REHABCAR (REHABilitación de CARreteras y autopistas) desarrolló nuevas herramientas para la transformación de las carreteras y autovías existentes en infraestructuras económicamente sostenibles y de alta calidad para prolongar su vida útil y adaptarlas a las nuevas necesidades del tráfico.