REHOUSE project has as main objective the development and demonstration, until TRL7, of 8 renovation packages of innovative technologies, designed to cover a wide range of building renovation actions, allowing to overcome the current barriers that make renovation rates in Europe very low. The renovation packages will be deployed and validated in 4 demonstrators located in Greece, Italy, France and Hungary. During the design and development of these renovation packages, the following main axes will be considered: circularity, multi-functionality, premanufacturing, respect for the aesthetic and heritage value of the building.
- To implement a strategy of social commitment through a focus in people, and the creation of groups of social work.
- Develop renovation packages from its current TRL4/5 to its validation at laboratory scale at a TRL6 maturity level.
- Promote the implementation of coherent work flow based in BIM (Building Information Modelling), and deploying a digital register of the building (DBL, Digital Building Logbook), to adapt, simplify and deploy a methodology of Integrated Projects (IPD, Integrated Project Delivery) during the activities of a renovation project, including the design, construction (rehabilitation) and building operation (performance) phases.
- Deploy the 8 renovation packages in 4 building demonstratorS for its validation in an operative environment reaching TRL7.
- Develop new business models and definition of a clear and robust plan in its way towards market [TRL 9], by boosting to this end the scalability and replicability of the renovation packages.
- Project coordination.
- Definition of the taxonomy of the renovation packages and generation of a digital repository of products.
- Development of the renovation package replication plan beyond REHOUSE project.
- Support on the definition of the evaluation methodology and monitoring of the different actions of the project.
- Support on the definition and deployment of the BIM-IPD methodology.
- Overcome the barriers that make renovation rates in Europe very low.
- Research about urban platforms based in open specifications including help decision making systems.
- Building digitalization and generation of digital twins.
Total Budget: 12,561,346.95€
CARTIF Budget: 1,015,000€
CARTIF Funding: 1,015,000€
Duration: 01/10/2022 – 30/09/2026
Sonia Álvarez Díaz
Javier Antolín Gutiérrez
Smart Cities projects:
NetZeroCities recognisses the need for cities to develop specific strategies that are tailores to suit local and regional contexts, and will support them by aggregated and co-desgined services and thematic expertise through a one-stop-shop platform accessible to all cities through an online portal (Mission Platform)
ATELIER is a demonstration project whose main objective is the design, implementation and validation of Positive Energy Districts (PEDs) in Amsterdam and Bilbao
MAKING-CITY’s main objective is to achieve low-carbon cities thanks to the development of strategies aimed at transforming the urban energy system.
MAtchUP is a demonstration project whose main objective is the implementation of innovative technologies in the energy, mobility and ICT sectors
The mySMARTLife project seeks to create sustainable and ecological cities, increasing energy efficiency, the use of renewable energy and reducing CO2 emissions.
Nature4Cities’ objective is to improve decision-making in cities with collaborative nature-based models that can be integrated into urban planning in cities.
SmartEnCity aims at a comprehensive sustainable urban regeneration model based on innovative technological solutions for energy, transport and ICTs
REMOURBAN’s objective is to develop and validate in three lighthouse cities (Valladolid-Spain, Nottingham-UK and Tepebaşı-Turkey) an urban, holistic and replicable regeneration model that facilitates the process of transforming urban environments into more sustainable and intelligent areas.
The CITyFiED European project, co-financed by the European Commission under the Seventh Framework Program, aims to develop an integrated strategy to adapt existing cities to more sustainable and smart cities.