AQUAMUNDAM: the project will search for solutions for a sustainable and integrated water management in the POCTEP region project. The project will stimulate the development of tools and the demonstration of methodologies promoting communication among government and other implied agents. It will furthermore encourage a most efficient integral water cycle management in supply and sanitation water. Moreover, urban planning will be implication in water infrastructures for the implementation of the integrated water management solutions will be strenghted. This project is located in Portuguese-Spanish border, including Galicia, Portugal’s North and Centre Area and Castilla y León.
- AQUAMUNDAM project aims at protecting the environment through the improvement of the water cycle in cross-border regions. The project will stimulate a rational use of the water, through the development of tools and methodologies and through the valorization of existing solutions and techniques.
- Development of instruments and methodological tools for enhancing water cycle management.
- Diagnose and develope local plans for improving water cycle managament.
- Improving water integral cycle manament in small and medium size municipalities tackling supply and sanitation water.
- Demonstration thourgh three actions: one full pilot in Spain and two semi-pilot one in Portugal and the second one in Portugal.
- Establish a starting information point for different implied water agents Establish a starting information point for different implied water agents.
- Enlarge data related to water supply from river for human consumption, supply networks efficiency and water spilled after sanitary treatment.
- Reducing answering lapse of time after supply and sanitary water network incidents and diminshing water losses and improving water spills quality.
- Improve water cycle management cost knowledge.
WoodLi project focuses on the development of bioadhesives for use in the manufacture of wood-based panels used, among others, in the construction sector. The bioadhesive of the WoodLi project will differ from commercial adhesives in that it will be of renewable origin and will not present toxicity problems
VALOMASK project aims at the design and development of sustainable management of single use face masks in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak. The initiative arise due to the exponential increase in medical waste generated during the pandemic.
Frontsh1p will contribute to further the green transition in the Polish region of Lódzkie. A region that on the one hand, traditionally heavily relies on coal extraction, and on the other hand, has pioneered circular (bio)economy since the early 2000s. The region has always been in the forefront of innovation and has become one of the leading regions in the field of circular economy.
Reduce GHG emissions from the Bio-Based Industries by developing 5 innovative and integrated technologies based on 3catalytic processes. It will transform waste CO2 from 2 bio-based industries into 5 added-value chemicals: glyoxylic acid, lactic acid, furan dicarboxylic methyl ester…
DELOREAN aims to obtain new raw materials from the treatment of waste generated in a critical sector in the región, the automotive industry. The three wastes investigated (tires, lubricating oils and polypropylene) are generated in high quantities and their polluting nature makes it necessary to develop new ways for their management and use.
BioSFerA aims to develop a cost-effective interdisciplinary technology to produce sustainable aviation and maritime fuels. The overall process, combining thermochemical, biological and thermocatalytic parts is based on the gasification of biomass and other biogenic waste and the 2-stage fermentation of the produced syngas.
The aim of LIFE LANDFILL BIOFUEL is to demonstrate the technical performance of a cost effective solution based on the implementation of new exploitation techniques of the waste cells to enhance the biogas production
The BIOMOTIVE project aims to demonstrate the production of new high-performance biomaterials (thermoplastic polyurethane, foams and fibres) for the automotive sector, with the objective of revolutionising the market.
The ZEOCAT-3D project addresses the conversion of methane, from natural gas and biogas, into aromatic hydrocarbons of high added value and easily transportable
REPLACE aims at developing new methodologies to try to solve a critical environmental problem, the destruction of plastic wastes proceeding from petroleum.
LIFE Biomass C+ aims to demonstrate improvements in climate mitigation strategies through the production of sustainable biofuel.
REHAP aims to strengthen the European bio-economy industry by creating novel materials from agricultural and forestry waste, and considering how they can be used commercially in the green building sector.
The VALOR-PLUS supports the realisation of sustainable, economically viable closed loop integrated biorefineries through the development of new knowledge, (bio-)technologies and products that enable valorisation of key biorefinery by-products.
The FT BIOREFINERY Project consists in developing a technology that allows obtaining 2nd generation liquid biofuels (synthetic diesel) and electrical energy, through the application of gasification and co-gasification processes, of different types of solid and / or liquid waste ( herbaceous biomass, lignocellulosic, glycerin, etc.)
The BIORECOS Project aims to design and build a demonstration plant of a modular nature that allows, through pyrolysis, the production of charcoal and / or active coal, as well as the generation of electrical energy.