AQUAMUNDAM: the project will search for solutions for a sustainable and integrated water management in the POCTEP region project. The project will stimulate the development of tools and the demonstration of methodologies promoting communication among government and other implied agents. It will furthermore encourage a most efficient integral water cycle management in supply and sanitation water. Moreover, urban planning will be implication in water infrastructures for the implementation of the integrated water management solutions will be strenghted. This project is located in Portuguese-Spanish border, including Galicia, Portugal’s North and Centre Area and Castilla y León.
- AQUAMUNDAM project aims at protecting the environment through the improvement of the water cycle in cross-border regions. The project will stimulate a rational use of the water, through the development of tools and methodologies and through the valorization of existing solutions and techniques.
- Development of instruments and methodological tools for enhancing water cycle management.
- Diagnose and develope local plans for improving water cycle managament.
- Improving water integral cycle manament in small and medium size municipalities tackling supply and sanitation water.
- Demonstration thourgh three actions: one full pilot in Spain and two semi-pilot one in Portugal and the second one in Portugal.
- Establish a starting information point for different implied water agents Establish a starting information point for different implied water agents
- Enlarge data related to water supply from river for human consumption, supply networks efficiency and water spilled after sanitary treatment.
- Reducing answering lapse of time after supply and sanitary water network incidents and diminshing water losses and improving water spills quality.
- Improve water cycle management cost knowledge.
The aim of LIFE LANDFILL BIOFUEL is to demonstrate the technical performance of a cost effective solution based on the implementation of new exploitation techniques of the waste cells to enhance the biogas production
The CARBOENERGY project aims to demonstrate the technical-economic-environmental viability of a sustainable strategy for the production of biofuels and bioenergy through the development and application of low-cost and efficient catalytic, adsorbent and combustible biocarbons, obtained from biomasic waste.
The ZEOCAT-3D project addresses the conversion of methane, from natural gas and biogas, into aromatic hydrocarbons of high added value and easily transportable
REPLACE aims at developing new methodologies to try to solve a critical environmental problem, the destruction of plastic wastes proceeding from petroleum.
LIFE Biomass C+ aims to demonstrate improvements in climate mitigation strategies through the production of sustainable biofuel.
REHAP aims to strengthen the European bio-economy industry by creating novel materials from agricultural and forestry waste, and considering how they can be used commercially in the green building sector.
The VALOR-PLUS supports the realisation of sustainable, economically viable closed loop integrated biorefineries through the development of new knowledge, (bio-)technologies and products that enable valorisation of key biorefinery by-products.
The FT BIOREFINERY Project consists in developing a technology that allows obtaining 2nd generation liquid biofuels (synthetic diesel) and electrical energy, through the application of gasification and co-gasification processes, of different types of solid and / or liquid waste ( herbaceous biomass, lignocellulosic, glycerin, etc.)
The BIORECOS Project aims to design and build a demonstration plant of a modular nature that allows, through pyrolysis, the production of charcoal and / or active coal, as well as the generation of electrical energy.