HUMAIN project is foucs on industrial research and creation of sinergies in two use cases of complex productive processes:
- Vertical enabling technologies such as, additive manufacturing of metallic pieces and its post-processing by one size and, on the other, new processes based on human-robot collaborative robotics such as packaging robotisation at warehouses.
- Boost those technologies through the use of Artificial Intelligence, IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) and artificial vision, all leading to digitalized manufacturing processes that generate less residue levels, more versatile processes and with higher quality.
- Rationalisation of energy use.
- Reach a better efficiency on the companies value chain.
- Improve the operary conditions through the digitalisation of processes.
- Reduction of the residues generated by the industrial activity.
- Analysis of risks and threats.
- Intelligent services and robotisation of collaborative operations.
- Research on trazability intelligent mechanisms at decentralised productive processes.
- Implementation and validation of use cases.
- Intelligent module for automatic palletisation.
- AI services for the extraction of information from the physical environment at the end of automated palletising and packaging lines.
- AI tools for the detection of anomalies in the traceability of decentralised production processes.
- Automated palletising prototype with different case formats in a collaborative environment.
- Development of assistive systems for collaborative robotics, such as AI modules for task management based on the physical and mental workload of the operator.
CDTI Science and Innovation Missions
Total Budget: 2,148,420€
CARTIF Budget: 145,784.36€
Duration: 01/01/2023 – 31/03/2025
Industrial and Digital Systems Division
Industrial Solutions project:
DAMPERDOOR looks to develop a competitive system and of high benefits for sliding doors in furniture sector. These features aim for a self-controlled closure, independent of the excessive force that a user may bring to the closing action, thus avoiding shocks and with the ability to complete the travel to a full and accurate closure.
The 5R Network, Cervera network in Robotic technologies for intelligent manufacturing, has as its mission to establish a collaborative network, equipped with the necessary technology, tools and infrastructures to act as a driving force for the development and introduction of new robotic technologies in the industrial fabric.
The main objective is to develop, adapt and apply new technologies to improve the efficiency in the use of raw materials and energy of processes that take place on metallurgy industries.
“Intelligent Visual Computing for products/processes in the agri-food sector” is an industrial research project framed in the field of computer vision (digital enabler of Industry 4.0) associated with the agrifood sector.
The Intrusion-G4 project seeks new technologies to overcome the challenge of increasing the degree of security of the intrusion detection sensors currently available on the market.
The TRREX project (Extended Range Robot Enabling Technologies for the Flexible Factory) investigates and develops technologies that contribute to the deployment of mobile industrial robots for the factories of the future. These systems will increase the flexibility of the plants and allow the optimization of industrial processes, improving their productivity.
NUMASTA allows the development of a new generation of FRP sandwich panels for its application in the wastewater treatment sector. The distinguishing characteristic is presented in its core, based on a polyurethane foam, manufactured using formulations designed “à la carte” through a manufacturing process in a single stage where the curing process of the leathers and the foaming of the core take place in a synchronous
i-Visart, “New artificial vision methodologies for the visual inspection of highly reflective and textured surfaces”.
It is an industrial research project framed in the field of computer vision (digital enabler of industry 4.0) associated with the industrial sector.
CARTIF, has designed and developed a new module based on AR for smart glasses based on the recognition of QR markers to launch the experiences of AR, particularized for three technological pilots: Risk identification, Management of machine maintenance and Machine status monitoring
A new intelligent system has been developed for manual assembly positions in the industry. This system aims to minimize assembly errors by operators by validating operations, providing information and guiding the operator in real time through a man-machine interface based on Augmented Reality
Nowadays in hot and cold lamination of “long” elements only the detection of punctual defects are made, not longitudinal defects. Therefore, the technological leap and the differentiating key of future products is to detect both, punctual and longitudinal defects on the production of flat steel in the rolling process, either the cold or hot process.
MARCA provides the maintenance operator with tools that facilitate access to content, communications and technologies necessary for the guidance, support and registration of maintenance work. It is based on technologies of augmented reality, mobility and communication, as well as a knowledge base for incident management.
INCEPTION develops new methods and tools for automated 3D modelling and analysis of European cultural assets proposing advancements on hardware and software, as well as new approaches for Cultural Heritage 3D data inclusive access and exploitation by means of the so called INCEPTION-Platform.
The aim of MODINTECO project is to develop prototypes of Automatic Tool Changers for milling machines, modular and adaptable, intelligent and autonomous, universal..
The purpose of the CALYPSO project is that the inspection process can be enriched by automatic pattern recognition techniques.