The TRREX project (Extended Range Robot Enabling Technologies for the Flexible Factory) investigates and develops technologies that contribute to the deployment of mobile industrial robots for the factories of the future. These systems will increase the flexibility of the plants and allow the optimization of industrial processes, improving their productivity.
The technologies developed will be validated in three different industrial scenarios: extended logistics and flexible machine service, flexible online service and manufacturing of large parts.
CARTIF will collaborate in the researching of new dynamic task planning techniques, as well as in the development of new discovery protocols to generate new production recipes
- Research different types of energy storage and charging systems in robotic platform.
- Dynamic and kinematic modeling of the robot platform set.
- Creation of robust navigation systems in convoys.
- Integration of new management, communication and recipe management systems in robotics.
- Research of bin-picking systems using low cost sensors.
- Research of collaborative modalities between robot and person.
- Construction of a hybrid battery system with induction charging systems
- Creation of an autonomous, stable and modular navigation platform capable of coordinating its movements with onboard industrial robot.
- Development of definition systems, task management and automatic generation of robot programs.
- Validation of technologies developed in real industrial environments.
- Creation of a new electronics that allow hybrid battery systems to work
- Robust navigation systems and intelligent perception of people and gestures objects.
- Recipe systems describing the logic and communication between different machines and robots.
- Obtaining two validated TRREX in the use cases.
- Investigate different types of energy storage and charging systems in robotic platform.
Industrial Solutions projects:
“Intelligent Visual Computing for products/processes in the agri-food sector” is an industrial research project framed in the field of computer vision (digital enabler of Industry 4.0) associated with the agrifood sector.
i-Visart, “New artificial vision methodologies for the visual inspection of highly reflective and textured surfaces”.
It is an industrial research project framed in the field of computer vision (digital enabler of industry 4.0) associated with the industrial sector.
El grupo de trabajo de Hábitat Eficiente del clúster AEICE persigue el objetivo de mejorar la competitividad de sus miembros, principalmente PYMEs, en temas de innovación en procesos, productos, modelos de negocio e internacionalización.
A new intelligent system has been developed for manual assembly positions in the industry. This system aims to minimize assembly errors by operators by validating operations, providing information and guiding the operator in real time through a man-machine interface based on Augmented Reality
Nowadays in hot and cold lamination of “long” elements only the detection of punctual defects are made, not longitudinal defects. Therefore, the technological leap and the differentiating key of future products is to detect both, punctual and longitudinal defects on the production of flat steel in the rolling process, either the cold or hot process.
MARCA provides the maintenance operator with tools that facilitate access to content, communications and technologies necessary for the guidance, support and registration of maintenance work. It is based on technologies of augmented reality, mobility and communication, as well as a knowledge base for incident management.
INCEPTION develops new methods and tools for automated 3D modelling and analysis of European cultural assets proposing advancements on hardware and software, as well as new approaches for Cultural Heritage 3D data inclusive access and exploitation by means of the so called INCEPTION-Platform.
The purpose of the CALYPSO project is that the inspection process can be enriched by automatic pattern recognition techniques.