The project for the development of the Extremadura Strategy for Adaptation to Climate Change 2021-2030 (EACC Extremadura) aims to analyse the influence of climate change on the Autonomous Community of Extremadura, identifying impacts, risks and climate vulnerabilities on the main strategic sectors of the region, proposing actions and measures that allow its future climate adaptation in the short, medium and long term, considering the different climate scenarios defined by the IPCC. In addition, the strategy will be equipped with a system for monitoring and evaluating the proposed measures for the calendar proposed in the Strategy document and the current state of the Autonomous Community as well as its resilience to improve its strategic planning and decision-making processes.
- Assess impacts of climate change in Extremadura according to different scenarios defined by the IPCC.
- Define climate risks and vulnerabilities for the region.
- Evaluate the adaptive capacity of Extremadura considering the future climate.
- Define measures and strategic lines of action against climate change.
- Propose a monitoring system for the proposed actions and improve the strategic planning against climate change.
- Contextualization of adaptation to climate change in Extremadura.
- Analysis of climate data and development of regionalized climate projections.
- Assessment of climate impacts, risks and vulnerabilities.
- Contextualization of adaptation to climate change and definition of priority sectors for their evaluation.
- Regionalized climate scenarios for Extremadura in the short, medium and long term considering different climate projections.
- Analysis of impacts, risks and climate vulnerabilities on Extremadura.
- Definition of lines, objectives and measures to adapt and mitigate the effects of climate change. Evaluation and monitoring system.
Total budget: 31,527.04 € +IVA
Contribution: 11,000 € + IVA
Duration: 08/2021 – 12/2021
Energy Policy projects:
Hydro4U demonstrates innovative and sustainable hydropower solutions targeting unexplored small-scale hydropower (SHP) potential in Central Asia (CA). The project will consider future climate change and transboundary challenges and will integrate them into the Water/Food/Energy/Climate nexus.
ePARCERO project will develop an automated prototype that allows the identification of cadastral parcels without current use in demonstrators located in relevant areas of Castilla y León, taking into account the different conditions that may affect each parcel.
BUILTHUB aims to develop a strctured and inclusive reliable data collection approach on the EU building stock, as well as an easy to access & use datahub, in the shape of a strctured web-based platform.
EACC Val project aims to analyze the influence of climate change on the municipality of Valladolid, identifying climate risks and vulnerabilities and proposing actions that affect its future climate adptation.
LOCOMOTION will design a set of IAMs that will provide politicians and other stakeholders with assessment tools to analyze the feasibility, effectiveness and costs of the different sustainability policies and strategies.
The aim of the ELISE action is to promote a coherent and consistent approach to the sharing and reuse of location data across borders and sectors.
The CCliMAP project has the general objective of providing resources and instruments to aid decision-making for the reduction of greenhouse gases
The main objective is the development of advanced methods for energy planning at different scales (building to region), that support the development of tools. It will offer a working basis to those entities responsible of the generation, deployment and evaluation of energy actions aimed at the compliance with the energy efficiency objectives 2020–2050