The ePARCERO project will develop an automated prototype that allows the identification of cadastral parcels without current use in demonstrators located in relevant areas of Castilla y León, taking into account the different conditions that may affect each parcel. Using a temporary work scale (5 years), the search is proposed for all the parcels that have remained unused, or with a barely profitable use, both in rural and urban land. The project will put the land in value characterizing it for new uses such as the deployment of renewable energies. To obtain the current use of the parcels, the existing information on public data sources will be evaluated, always under a work environment based on Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Identify unused parcels both in urban and rural lands.
- Develop a catalogue of feasible uses by characterizing the parcels and the end users of the prototype tool.
- Put in value unused land by assigning criteria based on available resources.
- Develop a prototype for the visualization of parcels that allows an easy access to unused parcels by obtaining a unique identifier of the parcel.
CARTIF will carry out the following actions:
- Identification of data sources to collect the unused cadastral parcels.
- Collaboration in the design of the catalogue of future feasible uses.
- Calculation engine for the identification of parcels and the analysis of the factors and requirements for a future use.
- Development, deployment and validation of the visualization prototype.
- Catalogue of available plots both in urban a rural lands.
- Catalogue of feasible uses integrating available resources and conditioning factors that limit the future uses of the selected parcels.
- A calculation engine for the identification of the available parcels and land limitations.
- A prototype to visualize the available parcels at local level.
Energy Policy projects:
Extremadura Strategy for Adaptation to Climate Change 2021 – 2030 aims to analyse the influence of climate change on the Autonomous Community of Extremadura , identifying impacts, risks and climate vulnerabilities on the main strategic sectors of the region.
BUILTHUB aims to develop a strctured and inclusive reliable data collection approach on the EU building stock, as well as an easy to access & use datahub, in the shape of a strctured web-based platform.
EACC Val project aims to analyze the influence of climate change on the municipality of Valladolid, identifying climate risks and vulnerabilities and proposing actions that affect its future climate adptation.
LOCOMOTION will design a set of IAMs that will provide politicians and other stakeholders with assessment tools to analyze the feasibility, effectiveness and costs of the different sustainability policies and strategies.
The aim of the ELISE action is to promote a coherent and consistent approach to the sharing and reuse of location data across borders and sectors.
The CCliMAP project has the general objective of providing resources and instruments to aid decision-making for the reduction of greenhouse gases
The main objective is the development of advanced methods for energy planning at different scales (building to region), that support the development of tools. It will offer a working basis to those entities responsible of the generation, deployment and evaluation of energy actions aimed at the compliance with the energy efficiency objectives 2020–2050