The aim of the ELISE action is to promote a coherent and consistent approach to the sharing and reuse of location data across borders and sectors, suporting Better Regulation goals in terms of EU policy and the Digital Single Market strategy in the digital transformation of public services.
ELISE includes also pilot activities to demonstrating the feasibility and the benefits of interoperable solutions built on the principles of the European Directive 2007/2/EC, establishing an Infrastructure for Spatial Information in Europe (INSPIRE).
One of ELISE´s pilots, the Energy Pilot, aims at showing that accurate and interoperable geospatial information can lower the barriers faced by public authorities, businesses and citizens involved at various levels in the energy policies´lifecycle.
- Perform a comparative analysis of different methodologies and datasets for energy performance labelling of buildings.
- Analyse the smart management of public lighting.
- Generate scale-up methodologies at different scales for energy efficiency and energy performance assessments.
- Support regional energy strategies.
- Harmonisation of datasets containing Energy Performance Certificates of buildings.
- Define a methodology to verify results of energy performance simulations to assess energy performance labels of buildings.
- Analyse scale-up methodologies of energy efficiency and consumption information based on real data.
- Propose methodologies to support regional energy strategies based on INSPIRE, in particular, Castilla y León regional energy efficiency strategy.
- Designa common data model for EU of Energy Performance Certificates and test it in Castilla y León.
- Contrasted methodology for the energy performance labelling of buildings.
- European methodology for public lighting smart management.
- Methodology for the scale-up of energy information base on real data analysis.
- Methodology for the support of regional energy strategies.
- Energy Performance Certificate´harmonized data model basen on INSPIRE.
JRC Collaboration Agreement
Duration: May 2019 – May 2021
Gema Hernández Moral
Division of Energy
Energy Policy Projects:
The main objective of Ecoesion_tool project is the implementation of a web-based, easy-to-use and user-friendly tool based on the Ecoesion model developed by the University of PISA (UNIPI)
NEVERMORE will support excellence in climate research overcoming the current approach in evaluating climate change impacts and risks across sectors and adaptation and mitigation policies and measures.
The aim of the project is the preparation and elaboration in the framework of the Deal of Majors for the Climate and Energy, of the Plan of Action for the Climate and Energy Sustainable of the municipality of Logroño.
Development of a simulation tool to support decision-making and the design of public policies aiming to achieve a balanced and sustainable demographics, socieconomic and environmental development in areas affected by depopulation.
Development of a cross-sectoral decision-making platform to foster climate action, focusing on climate mitigation and adaptation.
The main objective of RENERMap is to achieve a detailed analysis of the renewable potential available at local level, including both roofs and municipality land, to respond to the demand of energy that it generates, and to help to achieve the development of self-sufficient energy municipalities.
Extremadura Strategy for Adaptation to Climate Change 2021 – 2030 aims to analyse the influence of climate change on the Autonomous Community of Extremadura , identifying impacts, risks and climate vulnerabilities on the main strategic sectors of the region.
ePARCERO project will develop an automated prototype that allows the identification of cadastral parcels without current use in demonstrators located in relevant areas of Castilla y León, taking into account the different conditions that may affect each parcel.
BUILTHUB aims to develop a strctured and inclusive reliable data collection approach on the EU building stock, as well as an easy to access & use datahub, in the shape of a strctured web-based platform.
EACC Val project aims to analyze the influence of climate change on the municipality of Valladolid, identifying climate risks and vulnerabilities and proposing actions that affect its future climate adptation.
LOCOMOTION will design a set of IAMs that will provide politicians and other stakeholders with assessment tools to analyze the feasibility, effectiveness and costs of the different sustainability policies and strategies.
The CCliMAP project has the general objective of providing resources and instruments to aid decision-making for the reduction of greenhouse gases
The main objective is the development of advanced methods for energy planning at different scales (building to region), that support the development of tools. It will offer a working basis to those entities responsible of the generation, deployment and evaluation of energy actions aimed at the compliance with the energy efficiency objectives 2020–2050