The main objective of Ecoesion_tool project is the implementation of a web-based, easy-to-use and user-friendly tool based on the Ecoesion model developed by the University of Pisa (UNIPI). To this ends, the model initially developed in Vensim software is translated to Webassembly (WASM) to run in real time in the tool, implementing the user changes in each selected policy directly in the model and changing the graphs in which the indicators are visualized.
- To translate the model from Vensim to Webassembly making possible to use it in the tool with real time execution.
- To select the most suitable indicators, policies and graphical visualizations according to the client requirements.
- To design and develop the Graphical User Interface (GUI) of the Ecoesion tool.
- To build a backedn configuration that connect the GUI and the database in order to create a functional tool adjusted to the client needs.
- To integrate functionalities for the comparison of different scenarios and to download information on the scenarios evaluated by the user.
- Model translation from Vensim to WASM.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and develop.
- To build a backend configuration connecting the GUI and the database for scenario and user account management.
- Model integration in the tool and testing of implemented functionalities.
- A web-based, easy-to-use and user-friendly tool based on the Ecoesion model.
Pisa University (UNIPI)
CARTIF Budget: 16,503. 70€
Duration : 01/06/2022 – 31/10/2022
Energy and Climate Policies Projects:
NEVERMORE will support excellence in climate research overcoming the current approach in evaluating climate change impacts and risks across sectors and adaptation and mitigation policies and measures.
The aim of the project is the preparation and elaboration in the framework of the Deal of Majors for the Climate and Energy, of the Plan of Action for the Climate and Energy Sustainable of the municipality of Logroño.
Development of a simulation tool to support decision-making and the design of public policies aiming to achieve a balanced and sustainable demographics, socieconomic and environmental development in areas affected by depopulation.
Development of a cross-sectoral decision-making platform to foster climate action, focusing on climate mitigation and adaptation.
The main objective of RENERMap is to achieve a detailed analysis of the renewable potential available at local level, including both roofs and municipality land, to respond to the demand of energy that it generates, and to help to achieve the development of self-sufficient energy municipalities.
Extremadura Strategy for Adaptation to Climate Change 2021 – 2030 aims to analyse the influence of climate change on the Autonomous Community of Extremadura , identifying impacts, risks and climate vulnerabilities on the main strategic sectors of the region.
ePARCERO project will develop an automated prototype that allows the identification of cadastral parcels without current use in demonstrators located in relevant areas of Castilla y León, taking into account the different conditions that may affect each parcel.
BUILTHUB aims to develop a strctured and inclusive reliable data collection approach on the EU building stock, as well as an easy to access & use datahub, in the shape of a strctured web-based platform.
EACC Val project aims to analyze the influence of climate change on the municipality of Valladolid, identifying climate risks and vulnerabilities and proposing actions that affect its future climate adptation.
LOCOMOTION will design a set of IAMs that will provide politicians and other stakeholders with assessment tools to analyze the feasibility, effectiveness and costs of the different sustainability policies and strategies.
The aim of the ELISE action is to promote a coherent and consistent approach to the sharing and reuse of location data across borders and sectors.
The CCliMAP project has the general objective of providing resources and instruments to aid decision-making for the reduction of greenhouse gases
The main objective is the development of advanced methods for energy planning at different scales (building to region), that support the development of tools. It will offer a working basis to those entities responsible of the generation, deployment and evaluation of energy actions aimed at the compliance with the energy efficiency objectives 2020–2050